L'occitane Plisson brush £35

mouse said:
TheMonk said:
Dave Q said:
Just ordered one. Couldn't resist. Does anyone know what the knot size is?

22mm knot, 56m loft.

Are they the same dimensions as the one's sold on the Plisson website?

It's exactly the same knot, just with different handles. The L'Occitane handle is quite similar in appearance to the Ebony handle that sells on Plisson's website for 99€.

Well, I've just picked up the brush at a boutique (click & collect), and unfortunately, the wooden handle is slightly scratched. So check yours, just in case.

img-2043.jpg

That's not too bad, but still pretty annoying when the article is expected new.

I contacted the customer service via their online contact form for an exchange, but I must say I have no big hopes.

If anyone is interested there are lots of these brushes at the Manchester Trafford Centre L'Occitane shop. Been there today. The brushes are not displayed on the shelf but are kept underneath in the drawer out of sight; the staff were told to remove them from display! I asked if they were discounted and the shop assistant didn't know and had to check on the till to confirm they were.
I actually managed to resist the temptation as I already have a Muhle STF v2 which I'm quite happy with but thought I'd let others know.

fly3k said:
My experience of their customer service was excellent. Not sure how they will be as it's a plisson brush though.

I got an email from L'Occitane customer service this morning, I have to send back the faulty brush (for free) with a cover letter, and they'll send me a new one.

Re: RE: L'occitane Plisson brush £35

The Geordie Shaver said:
I haven't used mine yet either , I think I am a little peeved off looking at the Continental site's where they are only 29 Euro's :mad:

I can't understand why people in the U.K. are made to pay so much more .
If you bought it recently just email l'occitaine, they refunded me £30 (bought it a few days before discounted), quick and easy company to deal with.

Bought my brush yesterday while on holiday in Florida.. Purchase it from there outlet at the Mall of millenia.. Paid $30.00 for it plus bought there cad soap puck which was $12.00 also got a load of samples thrown in as well.
78f30571-1004-48bb-b563-b6961bc464f4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom