Longest Lasting EdT, EdC, AS etc.

Norfolkdick said:
Greetings

Lapidus Pour Homme by Ted Lapidus, I only purchased it recently and it just goes on and on and on. I really love it some would say it shows it age (and mine)

Regards
Dick.

My father wore this back in the '80s. With a revived interest in '80s scents, I looked it up but the bottle was not familiar - delving a little deeper, they've repackaged it from it's monolithic curved, almost DeLoren-esqueness. Intrigued, I'm going to get a bottle in. Cheers!

pjgh said:
Norfolkdick said:
Greetings

Lapidus Pour Homme by Ted Lapidus, I only purchased it recently and it just goes on and on and on. I really love it some would say it shows it age (and mine)

Regards
Dick.

My father wore this back in the '80s. With a revived interest in '80s scents, I looked it up but the bottle was not familiar - delving a little deeper, they've repackaged it from it's monolithic curved, almost DeLoren-esqueness. Intrigued, I'm going to get a bottle in. Cheers!

Please let us know how you get on.

From doing some research, it would appear to be another example of the Marmite principle...

Norfolkdick said:
Greetings

Regards
Dick.

That's definitely one that still lingers in the morning. It's 80's heyday was a little before my aftershave years but a neighbour bought me some recently as a thankyou for keeping an eye on the house while they were away and I love it.

Goes on a little strong but once it dries it's lovely - I'd imagine it's a little overbearing if not used sparingly though.

Back
Top Bottom