Longest Lasting EdT, EdC, AS etc.

Haha, there is a ladies version you could treat her to. (Looks over shoulder) Apparently the ladies love Issey Miyake.

I might have to try the A*men if you prefer it over Issey Miyake.

Well, I can only speak from personal experience and must advise you that I sprayed a bit of the Issey on an hour or so ago and haven't, as yet, been approached by pleasure seeking women of a certain age. Or any women in fact. Or any men.

I REALLY like the A*men. It came from allbeauty - I got the 118ml refill size.

It deffo. has a different smell to a lot of the others....very distinctive indeed. It will be a favourite...and it lasts well on me, which is unusual.

I tested JPG Kokorico yesterday, in passing Savers I sprayed some on, went shopping, walked back an hour later and grabbed a bottle, lasted almost all day on my wrists!
Worth a quick try as the 50ml bottle is only £10. Nothing compared to the prices when it first came out so I think it's will be discontinued soon. (might pop down and get another bottle myself!)

AlexNoodles said:
I tested JPG Kokorico yesterday, in passing Savers I sprayed some on, went shopping, walked back an hour later and grabbed a bottle, lasted almost all day on my wrists!
Worth a quick try as the 50ml bottle is only £10. Nothing compared to the prices when it first came out so I think it's will be discontinued soon. (might pop down and get another bottle myself!)

Just rang my local Savers....they had a delivery today and have two left...they've put one aside for me. Bargin of the week (or the month).

Good recommendation. (I hope)

Tell me more about it, Alex.....

In first instance its cocoa overload, takes a few minutes to settle down in to something deep warm with cocoa notes, with a leafy-esque under tone popping out continiously when you move or draft catches you, like it's a fight :)
Nothing like the fresh Le Male which is one of my favourites, but very very nice :)
Try before you buy though as the cocoa might not be something you like!

Thanks Alex. The Mrs picked one 50ml bottle up today. Haven't smelt it yet, she's not in yet, but she liked it and knows what I like. Cost a tenner. They MIGHT have more in on Wednesday....will get one put aside if I like it. They had 3 delivered today and the other two were sold by the time she got there.

I did try Le Male in a tester in Boots and was hoping for great things. It didn't grab me, but I'll try again next time I go to Boots...and this time won't smother myself with 6 other smells to confuse the affair.

That's a great price for the Kokorico... Youtuber 'ManLoveCologne' always includes this in his top ten best inexpensive frag videos and I tend to find most of his reviews spot on.

Pretty sure we don't have Savers here in Ireland, would pick up a bottle for sure if we did.

That's the North Kevin, I'm in the Republic... in the south east corner. Too far away unfortunately.

Not to worry though.. I have two shipments on the way from AllBeauty.com with a nice stash of smellies that will help me get over the missed Kokorico bargain.

If they get any more in to Savers, do you want some posted to you? Not sure what postage restrictions or implications there are...you might know?

Back
Top Bottom