Moderation Discussion (branched from Nishy's Farewell Thread)

Ah! Reminded! A question for you ex-army chaps. How many rounds are there between tracers, please? If it varies according to gun or situation, I'm thinking firing from helicopters to the ground.

Hm! had helicopters been invented when you were in the mob, JohnnyO?

Never served in the Forces Big Bro B. Was ' embedded ' as they term it for around 12 weeks with the Fusiliers and the Royal Marines, 6 weeks each. Trained with the white Helmets one January and had a lot of liason with the RAF SPs & the RN Regulators due to some of my duties. No choppers, but plenty of rigid raiders if that counts.

JohnnyO. o/

Ever notice that if you drop on and out of threads to see how they are progressing, with out reading all the last posts, that you have to come out to check that your reading the right post? As discussions about moderation ive cime back to a thread involving.... wait for it belgum buns, coffee of some kind, wow a blue legged seagull and something to do with ww2 lmfao.
Ive come out twice to make sure my fat fingers havent sent me into the twilight zone.
Faf.​

Ever notice that if you drop on and out of threads to see how they are progressing, with out reading all the last posts, that you have to come out to check that your reading the right post? As discussions about moderation ive cime back to a thread involving.... wait for it belgum buns, coffee of some kind, wow a blue legged seagull and something to do with ww2 lmfao.
Ive come out twice to make sure my fat fingers havent sent me into the twilight zone.
Faf.​
They Have, but the Buns/ Coffee- I do not drink Tea, is far better than some of the earlier posts which seemed as though it wanted to derail the Forum. I like N Staffordshire Oatcakes with my breakfast [ see Avatar], Nick S will know what I mean.

Faf.​
With you on this one brother. I've no idea o_O
DougalShave.jpg

Last edited:
Ah! Reminded! A question for you ex-army chaps. How many rounds are there between tracers, please? If it varies according to gun or situation, I'm thinking firing from helicopters to the ground.

Hm! had helicopters been invented when you were in the mob, JohnnyO?
Yeah..It can Vary Between 1 in 3 to 1 in 5...1 in 3 is the Norm for Rifle Mags...The Issue with Tracer is that its a Double Edge Weapon..It Allows You to See You're Fall of Rounds..It also Shows the Enemy where You are Though..:eek:

The Good thing About it is that when I was in a Fire Fight at Night I could Crawl Underneath the Tracer Rounds or Even Step Over them because I knew the Line of Fire..Takes a Calm Nerve..o_O

Its Lke a Lazor Beam Sorta Thing..Crazy But True..:D

Billy

Back
Top Bottom