November 2016 acquisitions

I like using balm in the colder months Paul, just thought I'd stock up on a few.
The Irisch moos blends in nicely with the OSP fougere and the Irish fern soaps I have. ;)
Stocking up is what I do Pat, nothing wrong there mate, I may get some myself, I've only heard good things about it. Good protection for your skin this time of year.:)

That one looks in great condition, I got one of those recently and although mine is a bit worn it shaves very well, let us know how you get on with it.
Thank you! The head and handle still have the original cellophane, so I'm hoping the condition will be good. I've been wanting another open comb to compare with my Fatip Piccolo, so I'll definitely report back!

Thank you! The head and handle still have the original cellophane, so I'm hoping the condition will be good. I've been wanting another open comb to compare with my Fatip Piccolo, so I'll definitely report back!
For me the Fatip Piccolo is a better shave, but the Gillette is very close and I have shaved a lot more with the Piccolo. I was contemplating getting it re-plated if turned out to be a good shaver, it is good but I think I will just leave it how it is.

iMIvCk2.png

Remember back in February when there was a competition to name a new online shaving shop? Well yours truly won it with "Agent Shave" and my gifts arrived today. Winner, winner chicken dinner!

I was assuming I'd get a few samples but what arrived was full-size shaving stuff; very nicely packed too. Got to say I'm delighted with the choices and quality of the stock. Very generous of @Scswalex to arrange this for me. What's more I've never tried these products before but always wanted to.

I've used different scents of TOBS, P&B and Myrsol so I know they're top quality and I've never tried any "faena" products so I'm looking forward to it.
Simon at Agent Shave tells me their website is launching on Friday, so give it look. You can also find Agent Shave on FaceBook.

Now, which one to use first...

Acquire_20161123_zpsxldwngc3.jpg
Glad you are pleased with the choices, we think it's a great name, and have themed the website on the name. For more, please visit our Facebook page and website. And don't forget there are some special launch discount codes available in the vendor section! Once they are gone we are offering a discount to all TSR members for every purchase!
Agent A.

Back
Top Bottom