Option Five DE Razor

Apparently razors ordered have been shipped or will go out today
1zyx0xs.jpg

Yeah the all the discounts and free shipping didn't translate to tracked shipping :)
I'm hoping to see some in the UK this week (as I wanna read some reviews)...I think maybe next week for me though :(
There's no tracking information on my order, as yet. I've emailed to ask about this, as, like a lot of others, I need to arrange to be at home to take delivery, if this is required (which, of course, is difficult to establish without the carrier's name and perhaps tracking if provided), but no answer so far.

There's no tracking information on my order, as yet. I've emailed to ask about this, as, like a lot of others, I need to arrange to be at home to take delivery, if this is required (which, of course, is difficult to establish without the carrier's name and perhaps tracking if provided), but no answer so far.

See post above yours - no tracking numbers due to the discount and free shipping.
Also, if you're on IG, this post by them: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNS0_MehZBe/?taken-by=option.five

Thanks. That answers a number of questions, but it would still be nice, and possibly useful, to know who the "International Shipping 5-7 days" carrier is.

No idea. I'm just hoping some razors will come in in the UK soon. I'm curious about build quality and performance - and more photos.

No idea. I'm just hoping some razors will come in in the UK soon. I'm curious about build quality and performance - and more photos.
Mine was ordered 24/11/2016, shipped 27/11/, so 5 days is up to circa 2/12, and 7 days the start of next week. We get post delivered by Royal Mail on Saturdays, and none on Sundays, but most delivery companies don't deliver at all during the weekend.
I too am mighty curious about this, and will certainly say something about it when it arrives and gets used.

Back
Top Bottom