Poll for December Raffle prizes and suggestions for January's raffle.

Which would you like to win in time for Xmas?

• £265 ATT 7-piece OC set

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • £209 Maestro Livi razor

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • £140 Thater 2-band silvertip brush

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • £216 Castle Forbes EdTs

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Don't want a raffle in December

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Noted.
Also, as it will be Christmas and I've won the Feather and I now have @Dr Terror 's terribly marvellous injector protector for my travels, the third prize will be a near mint condition Merkur 933 travel razor with leather pouch.
Merkur933.jpg
What an extremely nice thing to say/do!.
Thank you sir!.

I am going to throw in a 100 mixed blade pack,and a couple of shaving soap sticks,in with the razor too.
Don't get too excited about the shave sticks mind......Arko,and Parmolive is whats going in!...

Oldies,but goodies!...LOL!

There may even be a cheap ass synthetic brush to go in too,to make a 'whole shaving package'...If it gets here in time that is....;)

Last edited:
I am going to throw in a 100 mixed blade pack,and a couple of shaving soap sticks,in with the razor too.
Don't get too excited about the shave sticks mind......Arko,and Parmolive is whats going in!...

Oldies,but goodies!...LOL!

There may even be a cheap ass synthetic brush to go in too,to make a 'whole shaving package'...If it gets here in time that is....;)
Excellent, although the package is missing some aftershave, some face towels and a microwave to heat them up ;)

Wow. That's quite an offer, Mr Noodles, Sir. That should sell tickets... Did you rob a Dutch pharmacy? :p
A very nice soap it is too...
And as it is my job to keep lists during the raffle.... no problem.

Wow. That's quite an offer, Mr Noodles, Sir. That should sell tickets... Did you rob a Dutch pharmacy? :p
A very nice soap it is too...
And as it is my job to keep lists during the raffle.... no problem.
No robbery yet, but I plan to be in Dutchland for X-mas/New Year, so things might change ;)

Back
Top Bottom