R A Rooney

antdad said:
hando said:
that's why i'll never by a Dyson, well that and the fact my ol dear says they're shite :lol:

Ahem...I was there with the early prototypes but I have a Henry admittedly.

+! Numatic Henry's rock. The cleaning industry use them for a reason. They're rock solid reliable, and cute too!

My Dyson conked out after a year, piece of crap, all plastic and badly built. It didn't half suck when it worked though.

The plot thickens.

I was just comparing my recent 3/1 (from Executive "no customer service" Shaving), and my latest brush, a 1/1 Super from Classic Shaving.

The word "Sterilised' is engraved on the former, while the American "Sterilized" is engraved on the latter! :eek:

Very intriguing....

John

oh fido was a real hellraiser on B&B in fact I think he even questioned a Mod once :eek: heinous sin :lol:

1gear said:
What did you get banned for?

When complaining about something, I added - literally:

I don't know why I f.......ing bovered!

To be banned for that from a site in a country whose President is a fan of "The Wire" is just a little ironic.

file.php

If you post this on B&B it'll end up like Graceland

Fido said:
1gear said:

To be banned for that from a site in a country whose President is a fan of "The Wire" is just a little ironic.

Always thought that forum was quite dodgy. :roll:
Your a right rebel arent you. Is it one Fido in the day, another one by night when you have had a few jars?

Fido said:
1gear said:

Dont worry Fido,Im glad that youre not there anyways!I just laught about vintage blades Jim reply to your post in SMF..After reading that for me that the brushes are made in China for sure now! :lol:

I love this forum - I feel at home here. But like others I do wander in the outside world - mainly as Fido. Where I am not welcome, I have other means.

To anyone with the slightest interest in my Rooney quest you really need to see this thread.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.shavemyface.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41404&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.shavemyface.com/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0</a><!-- m -->

And just to add a little more. I spoke to Barry Kleim at Taylors of Bond Street yesterday. Rooney still make some of their brushes for them. Barry did not know exactly where they were presently being made. When I mentioned I may visit TOBS, I got a warm response and the offer of a meeting and a good look round their operation.

1gear said:
Fido said:
1gear said:

Your a right rebel arent you. Is it one Fido in the day, another one by night when you have had a few jars?

When I was really known as Fido I nearly got expelled from my 200 year old Public School because of their ban on playing football in the school grounds. Kicking a rugby ball, tennis ball or anything to have an informal game of football met with one hours detention. An unworked balance of six hours got wiped out by a caning from the Headmaster. I saw him so many times in my first term that I was given a final warning. I took up another cause!

Some things never change.

Fido the rarooney.com website details are here:

Registrant:
kevin nicholls
58 Billacombe Rd
Plymouth, Devon PL9 7EX
GB

Domain name: RAROONEY.COM

Administrative Contact:
nicholls, kevin <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kevin@roosalon.com">kevin@roosalon.com</a><!-- e -->
58 Billacombe Rd
Plymouth, Devon PL9 7EX
GB
+44.1752222464

note the admin contact email @roosalon.com

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.roosalon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.roosalon.com/</a><!-- m -->

Seems he just own the domain name, possibly not affiliated with Rooney Brushes.

Back
Top Bottom