random thoughts and questions - all things shaving

I bought a couple of bottles of Bespoke and also Artiscent Atelier from SD. The Forest Fresh or whatever it is called was nowhere to be seen though. My current lady friend defo likes the Bespoke Caramel Amber and Cashmere scent (red bottle in my SotD the other day).
I have these, but I don't often use them. At £10 for two 100ml bottles, I had to try them. I don't like the sandalwood as a fragrance, although it isn't bad in a shaving soap/cream. The other two are alright, but they don't last a long time. The black one is like Milton Lloyd Colour me black, only weaker. The Colour Me Black is now an EDP, and lasts many hours.
I don't know if Saj intends using these as aftershaves - I wouldn't. They would dry my skin.

Attachments

• Bespoke.jpg
    Bespoke.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: saj
What approach do people take when it comes to ebay and this forum? Let me outline a couple of hypothetical scenarios...

I see a shaving related item on ebay and decide that I don't wish to bid on it. It is very interesting and a good price. Should I mention it on this forum to give people a heads-up? That might be very nice, but what if someone's already spotted it and was hoping that it would sneak under people's radar? Then my mentioning it might greatly disappoint.

Or...

I see an item and am interested in it and would like to ask people here for advice about it - maybe to look at the listing and pictures.

So, is there an established etiquette here?

What approach do people take when it comes to ebay and this forum? Let me outline a couple of hypothetical scenarios...

I see a shaving related item on ebay and decide that I don't wish to bid on it. It is very interesting and a good price. Should I mention it on this forum to give people a heads-up? That might be very nice, but what if someone's already spotted it and was hoping that it would sneak under people's radar? Then my mentioning it might greatly disappoint.

Or...

I see an item and am interested in it and would like to ask people here for advice about it - maybe to look at the listing and pictures.

And there's the rub........No right or wrong answer as it'll please or disappoint different people for the stated reasons you mentioned.

So it ain't Feb yet, whatcha see. I'll give the appropriate advice before going to buy it before you :ROFLMAO: JUST KIDDING

Or...

It's ok to post eBay links that are 'Buy It Now' but it's not wise to post active auctions for the reasons you've stated. Commenting that something is available on eBay is perfectly acceptable.

It's ok to post eBay links that are 'Buy It Now' but it's not wise to post active auctions for the reasons you've stated. Commenting that something is available on eBay is perfectly acceptable.
So giving a link to an auction for razorxyz would be a faux pas, but saying there's a razorxyz on ebay is OK?

Got a cheap fat handled tech the other day but now I've got it I think it's that one that's a bit smaller then the fat handled tech although it's bigger then the normal tech handle, sorry don't know the name of the specific handle I'm talking about but hope I'm making sense

Anyways anyone know if you got the measurements for the fat handled tech and the one that's slightly smaller?

Thanks

Got a cheap fat handled tech the other day but now I've got it I think it's that one that's a bit smaller then the fat handled tech although it's bigger then the normal tech handle, sorry don't know the name of the specific handle I'm talking about but hope I'm making sense

Anyways anyone know if you got the measurements for the fat handled tech and the one that's slightly smaller?

Thin Handle Tech?

Thanks
I have an English flat bottom fat handled tech, it is my most used razor. For some reason it just works.
Use it, you will like it Saj.
Edit: just realised you might be talking about a thin handle Tech, not much difference between them but I find the fat handle is more controllable.

I have an English flat bottom fat handled tech, it is my most used razor. For some reason it just works.
Use it, you will like it Saj.
Edit: just realised you might be talking about a thin handle Tech, not much difference between them but I find the fat handle is more controllable.
How much bigger is the fat handle compared to thin handle, do you know?

Back
Top Bottom