random thoughts and questions - all things shaving

hey so got an email from leaf shave and they're coming out with the 'Leaf Dermaplaner' honestly I don't know much about this apart from it's a type of facial razor women use I think

Just thought I'd share

hey so got an email from leaf shave and they're coming out with the 'Leaf Dermaplaner' honestly I don't know much about this apart from it's a type of facial razor women use I think

Just thought I'd share

Seems like it takes safety razor blades so essentially just a shavette I think but it mentions blade guards, not sure 2hat that is exactly?

Seen someone post about it but don't remember if it was @Gairdner or @hotmetal or even someone else as I don't quite remember who it was but they mentioned about the superdrug aftershave being discontinued or very low on stock, so by chance I've been to three different superdrug stores and none of them have that forest aftershave (forgot exact name) all said they haven't had it for months and one of the staff mentioned they're changing the packaging but not sure how true this is?

Anyone in the know as to what's going on?

I did get hold of that sierra aftershave lotion which is also superdrug brand and the guy told me they're really low on stock too

I saw those frags in Superdrug last week but there were no testers. It's rare for me to buy anything without testing it on myself first. It's the reason I never buy my girlfriend underwear.

I was pleased to find the Freshwood lotion and balm in Boots on Saturday, though.

Just thought I'd share

thinking about it, its a smart move by leaf as if you see those asmr vids a lot of women are gettting facial shaves with shavettes by barbers

thinking about it, its a smart move by leaf as if you see those asmr vids a lot of women are gettting facial shaves with shavettes by barbers
My sister was into that a few years ago and ordered whal looked like scalpels to use.
I said I have been doing dermal abrasion for years and gave her a tech and a pile of blades and said use it on your legs or face, it's up to you. :)

My sister was into that a few years ago and ordered whal looked like scalpels to use.
I said I have been doing dermal abrasion for years and gave her a tech and a pile of blades and said use it on your legs or face, it's up to you. :)
did she use it? lol

I bought a couple of bottles of Bespoke and also Artiscent Atelier from SD. The Forest Fresh or whatever it is called was nowhere to be seen though. My current lady friend defo likes the Bespoke Caramel Amber and Cashmere scent (red bottle in my SotD the other day).
Sorry forgot to reply

Yea I managed to get that sierra or whatever it's called aftershave lotion that's nice from superdrug

Back
Top Bottom