Razorock Hawk

I received my chrome Hawk yesterday and shaved with it this morning with a Kai mild blade. It is much lighter than I expected, especially when comparing to iKon El Jefe, where it feels feather light in comparison. Despite this, the Hawk shaved like a dream and I achieved BBS in my usual 3 passes plus touchups. I have a heavy beard and despite this, it sailed through the whiskers no problem. Smooth shaver. No weepers. Very nice for the price! Finish only minor imperfections. I am very happy with the Hawk. By the way, it is my opinion that the Kai milds are misnamed---do not let the name fool you--they are sharp as heck but smooth due to the PINK coating. Very nice blade. I find the Feather pros a little rough sometimes. I should also mention that the machining is spot on with the tabs so closely machined that the blade barely fits on the posts, but it does fit to the exact margin without scraping the posts. If only the El Jefe were machined to this degree on the posts, but hopefully that will soon be corrected.
I'll give those Kai milds a go when I get mine (after Christmas)

I also find that with the AC style SE blades that stropping them while in the razor on the forearm helps smooth them out further (strop only in the direction opposite of shaving).

Well this is worrying! Just got an email from Italian Barber saying my Black Hawk has been delivered. Called MrsB and she says no one has been.

I've checked the UPS website tracking and they claim it was attemped delivery at 7:06am and successfully delivered at 7:07am. Which as I was stood on my drive at the time defrosting the car is highly unlikely (plus MrsB is in all day because of her spine injury)

I've emailed Italian Barber so lets see...
2016-11-11 11.48.37.png

Well this is worrying! Just got an email from Italian Barber saying my Black Hawk has been delivered. Called MrsB and she says no one has been.

I've checked the UPS website tracking and they claim it was attemped delivery at 7:06am and successfully delivered at 7:07am. Which as I was stood on my drive at the time defrosting the car is highly unlikely (plus MrsB is in all day because of her spine injury)

I've emailed Italian Barber so lets see...
View attachment 21863
I hope you get it sorted mate, I've had this happen before and hey presto the next day it turns up....driver may have missed it and it will be put in tomorrow's van!!

Royal Mail postman has just posted a card to say it's at the sorting office and needs a £12 payment. Why hasn't UPS delivered it? Sounds like a nice little monopoly going in. Pay twice for postage! Won't be buying anything else, never had this problem ordering electronics from China.

Back
Top Bottom