Razorock Hawk

I mean the people trying to sell at huge mark up on ebay...

Clever marketing from these guys to restrict numbers as it creates hype. But if there is demand why not order in more?They do need to get their stock management sorted out looking at their site as quite a few bits and bobs are listed as "sold out."

With only 2000 being made I don't see much chance of my securing one tbh. Email from their guy says already over 3000 on email notification so...They will probably go within minutes as all the nig US forums seem to be hyping this up too.

Last edited:
Yea you know what I am going to walk away from the razorock circus and buy a Schick Injector. Loads of folk here have recommended them to me and I have my eye on a few at the moment!

Actually for the price of a rarorock razor.. with the whole circus thing, you can possibly get a real good condition schick in original case for the same or less outlay.

Yea you know what I am going to walk away from the razorock circus and buy a Schick Injector. Loads of folk here have recommended them to me and I have my eye on a few at the moment!
I bought a Schick injector L1 for £4.xx from ebay. I really didn't get on with it. Only used it twice though so early days I suppose.

I bought a Schick injector L1 for £4.xx from ebay. I really didn't get on with it. Only used it twice though so early days I suppose.

While I rather do like some Schick injectors its really not a straight comparison between an injector like the Schicks - and the Razorock. Design and shave is very different and you have access to a completely different set of blades.

As of yet, I only have experience with the Schick injector series, E,G and I have to say I'm impressed how effectively they shave my face coupled with the Chinese Schick blades.
On the strength of this experience I'm now looking onto SE razors to buy and the Hawk is the most affordable. The El-Jefe by Ikon is another one to get along with the Asylum RX.
I'm convinced that due to the sharpness of the AC blades these SE's will give me an even more comfortable, closer shave than the injectors. But experience will show.

As of yet, I only have experience with the Schick injector series, E,G and I have to say I'm impressed how effectively they shave my face coupled with the Chinese Schick blades.
On the strength of this experience I'm now looking onto SE razors to buy and the Hawk is the most affordable. The El-Jefe by Ikon is another one to get along with the Asylum RX.
I'm convinced that due to the sharpness of the AC blades these SE's will give me an even more comfortable, closer shave than the injectors. But experience will show.

If you get a chance try the Schick twin blades in an injector - they are truly amazing. I can however never remember which razor models take them and which doesn't but Mr Billy does for sure :)

While I rather do like some Schick injectors its really not a straight comparison between an injector like the Schicks - and the Razorock. Design and shave is very different and you have access to a completely different set of blades.
I'm not claiming it is. I was simply responding to @matteob that he was going to buy one. I've used a Schick not not a Razorock so I've no comparison.

If you get a chance try the Schick twin blades in an injector - they are truly amazing. I can however never remember which razor models take them and which doesn't but Mr Billy does for sure :)
My understanding is H through M models except for the Hydromagics.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate plese, I've never heard of the twin blade injector before.

Schick made these a few decades ago. They are essentially two blades permanently wedged ontop of each other. They provide an extremely close and comfortable shave. Since they have slightly different dimensions than regular injector blades they can't be used in all injector razors.
I believe they are actually still sold in Japan but it appears most people use the vintage ones as they are relatively easy to source from eBay.

Back
Top Bottom