Razorock Hawk

Missed out again anyway by the looks of it. Guy is playing a very clever marketing game IMHO getting them in in dribs and drabs by the look of it so they go out of stock quickly and to keep people talking about them on his twitter and forums: another in 7 days apparently etc etc.

Last edited:
Guy is playing a very clever marketing game IMHO getting them in in dribs and drabs by the look of it so they go out of stock quickly and to keep people talking about them on his twitter and forums: another in 7 days apparently etc etc.

Shrewd guy: as can be seen with Apple Americans are good at this stuff.

Welcome to buying RazoRock razors. It is a three ring circus every time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Belated thanks to DarkBulb keeping us up-to-date on this thread... I took a punt on this last night and looking forward to receiving it!

Love the Feather Artist Club blades, but I don't always have the time/inclination to use that during the week! And I certainly concur that these blades have a lot of longevity too,

I have sent them an e-mail a week ago and they responded that the next batch will on be today or tomorrow. They put it on sale late last night and I was lucky to have checked. It was the time even the chrome was available. I pulled the trigger on a chrome one.

Belated thanks to DarkBulb keeping us up-to-date on this thread... I took a punt on this last night and looking forward to receiving it!

Love the Feather Artist Club blades, but I don't always have the time/inclination to use that during the week! And I certainly concur that these blades have a lot of longevity too,
Yes thanks to DurkBulb as he opened my eyes. The Italian barber announces a date and then opens the gates a day before.

Back
Top Bottom