Razorock Hawk

Was only joking I hope I win it as looks like a nice tactile handle. I am not going to sit around waiting for a Razorock on monday. I have decided now. With shipping and duty it will be more expensive than it looks at first glance :/ I expect a server crashing rush then a raft of them up at a significant mark up on ebay afterwards aimed at the disappointed :rolleyes:o_O:D

Was only joking I hope I win it as looks like a nice tactile handle. I am not going to sit around waiting for a Razorock on monday. I have decided now. With shipping and duty it will be more expensive than it looks at first glance :/ I expect a server crashing rush then a raft of them up at a significant mark up on ebay afterwards aimed at the disappointed :rolleyes:o_O:D
you only buy it once and use it for life. Quite a convincing argument I must say

@Kypros Christodoulides Not sure what your point is but I am sure most will but buy a Hawk and enjoy it for life. I am sure there will be profiteers as well though: always are. I feel sorry for Joseph as he says he is making Jack out of these razors. I bet the next batch will be $49 instead of $19

Last edited:
the schick revere was a limited run I believe for the American centennial? its not a cheap item to get here in the states either. Seen most starting at 40$us..

Back
Top Bottom