RE: secret santa pop it in the post

I keep looking at mine but am showing amazing willpower not to open it. The wife has said she will look and give me a hint, but no, I am determined for it to be what is probably my only surprise gift this year seeing that I gave huge hints around some trumper lime goodies.

Having said that, sod waiting until after dinner, tradition in our house is first thing in the morning. Though over the last few years the kids have tried to get a "lets open one on xmas eve" tradition going.. So, this year may be the year I give in :)

Don't worry mate, you are not alone.

Just came back from the post office empty handed.

Let's hope it arrives by 19/12 when I m off to Christmas Holidays, otherwise it will have to stay to the post office until the 8th of January ... :(

Northam Saint said:
Still no parcel for me, so I was advised to check with local sorting office, which I did and no parcel.

Looks like I've been naughty so no Santa for me this year.

:-(

Hope everyone has received a parcel. I know I have. The wife has hidden it away out of teach of temptation. Have a good Christmas folks.

Oh yes meant to say, we should all put a photo up of our received gift.

Just finished a late shift, and the package has made it under the tree!

Damn! The temptation....... I can wait, I can wait, I can wait........

Will wait until 7 am. :-(

Kids came into wake us up at 0630 this morning.
First thing I opened was the TSR package (I felt like a little kid again).
Before:
IMG_20131223_154733.jpg

After:
IMG_20131223_160100.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa!

image_zps632f3d30.jpg

Wow, 60+ soaps and creams, and Santa sends one I have never seen or tried :icon_razz:

Thanks Secret Santa

Merry Christmas to all the friendly, generous and helpful members of TSR (and my wonderful wife for the iPad I am using to post this)

Lucky lucky man.

La toja soap stick an open comb razor a pack of blades. And two slightly smelly cakes of what I think are a form of fire lighter. If my secret Santa could pass along via someone else through pm if this is correct I would be grateful.

Merry Christmas to my secret Santa and everyone else on tsr

I got a bottle of trumpers skin food, an Arko stick and a Bakelite (slant?) Unfortunately the head of the razor is in 5 pieces :( big thanks to my secret Santa though for wharves a wonderful very generous gift. Merry Christmas everyone!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387962398882.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387962398882.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 60
Merry Christmas from Shibden Valley!

The sun is just magically breaking through and giving a strong beam up the valley.

DSC04106.JPG

... and a special Merry Christmas to my Secret Santa who sent me a wonderful parcel along with a lovely handwritten note.

DSC04109.JPG

1950s Gillette Tech
1950s Gillette Tech Traveller
Lollies (2x) ... one pictured, one in mouth
The Soap Opera 'Himalaya' Shaving Soap

Absolutely thrilled! Cheers!

The parcel came all the way from Illinois, but curiously contained the following leaf from one of our finest rags:

DSC04111.JPG

Back
Top Bottom