RE: secret santa pop it in the post

Thanks very much indeed, Santa. I am embarrassed by your generosity - so much so that I retreated to the privacy of my bathroom for a delicious shave and made my children wait for many of their gifts! Between the Proraso and the Ogallala I was well and truly awake afterwards!

[attachment=9156]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387983393.487432.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387983393.487432.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 85
[attachment=9157]

I got a very nice Schick injector razor and blades. I've wanted to try one of these for a while, so I'm very happy. Thanks Secret Santa!

Attachments

• 2013-12-25 14.56.26.jpg
    2013-12-25 14.56.26.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 66
[attachment=9159]

Fantastic! Secret Santa Brought me: A Gem SE (which gave a super-smooth Christmas day shave today); a tin of Nanny's Ice & a Slice (great scent - will be trying it tomorrow); another sample size Nanny's, and... AND... Tabasco Chocolate!

I'm utterly delighted with these things. Many thanks to my Secret Santa and many thanks to Tuftey for setting it all up. Lastly, thanks to everyone on TSR for an entertaining and informative year's worth of shaving chat and banter. This is a great forum.

Cheers!

Lou

Attachments

• 071.JPG
    071.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 81
Thank you to my very generous Secret Santa! I received a bottle of Ach. Brito Lavanda EdC, L'occitane, la toja and Arko soaps and a about a years worth of Gillette Bleue's and Polsilver Stainless blades.

Thanks again S.S. and TSR. :)

Scott.

Still not sure who my Santa was but the Omega worked great! Used it with the str8 Klaas and a surprise local shave soap my wife got me for Christmas. Great shave.
Thank you Santa!!!

c06a.jpg

Just tried the soap and the aftershave - soap is one of the most lubricating I've tried, love it, and the aftershave is unfussy, lightly moisturising and has a pleasing scent.

Well done SS!!

[attachment=9160]

Genuinely humbled by the generosity of my Santa. A personalised mug, a puck of blades and a MÜHLE R41RG

My first MÜHLE and my first Rose Gold razor - something I probably never would have bought myself.

Delighted, I only hope that my gift was as gratefully received.

Many thanks too to Tuftey for organising it all for us!

Thanks Secret Santa! I received the following-

Herbs of Bulgaria Lavender shaving cream (tried it this AM, very good)

A puck of l'Occitaine soap (looking forward to trying this)

and finally a sample of Eucalyptus and Tea Tree soap (maker unknown) which looks interesting.

All quality products which I perhaps would not have bought myself, so the oppurtunity to try is greatly appreciated.

Again, many thanks!

Tony

benthespaniel said:
Genuinely humbled by the generosity of my Santa. A personalised mug, a puck of blades and a MÜHLE R41RG

My first MÜHLE and my first Rose Gold razor - something I probably never would have bought myself.

Delighted, I only hope that my gift was as gratefully received.

Many thanks too to Tuftey for organising it all for us!

Wow! That is generous! Sounds like he blew the £10 limit out of the water.

And I second your comment: Tuftey, thank you for doing an excellent job of organising this year.

Back
Top Bottom