RE: secret santa pop it in the post

Thankyou secret santa,

GFT Rose sample
GFT Limes sample
De Vergulde hand x2
Semogue 1520
Sexpistols EDT

Very happy as apart from the the Sex pistols EDT its all stuff I either dont already own or haven't tried.

95y1yu.jpg

[attachment=9145]

WOW SANTA !!!

Used the razor this morning with a green and the P160. Now I see why that's a highly rated soap. Gillette is a great razor too.

Many, many thanks Santa, I love it all.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387965252.993596.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387965252.993596.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 99
[attachment=9149]

Here's mine, a Fred Dickinson & Gilroy travel brush and tube not sure on the knot but doesn't feel too scratchy, what appears to be a Wardonia open comb razo( that takes normal blades)r, it just has made in England on the plate, 10 7O'Clock Yellows, 14 7O'Clock Super Platinum Blacks, 10 Wilkinson Sword Economie( which I've never tried before and a Stirling Black Ice soap sample which I will have to PIF to someone as I can't abide licorice or aniseed.

Thanks very much Santa been wanting to try an open comb razor, how aggressive are these and anything to watch out for. :)

Attachments

• 11544806894_08de6a730d.jpg
    11544806894_08de6a730d.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 74
What a simply incredible present from Santa - the handle is such high quality its incredible - and has a birth year 2 shilling coin set in the base. Speechless here - the quality of this brush is amazing.

Thanks Santa and TSR

[attachment=9146]
[attachment=9147]

Attachments

• IMG_9040.JPG
    IMG_9040.JPG
    385.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_9042.JPG
    IMG_9042.JPG
    212.5 KB · Views: 92
Thanks Secret Santa.

2z9d6v6.jpg

Cant wait to first read up on the emulsion then try it out. Also read a lot about the sputnik blades recently so they will get used once I'm over my probationary period.

Also got a tub of proraso white and a bottle of Trumpers Limes skin food from the family.... not to mention all the little prezzies "the fish" got for me too.

Merry Xmas all. Have a great day[/align]

Sadly can't do photos at the moment but i received a badger brush with an excellent African lead wood handle which both looks and feels superb

Big thanks to my secret santa

Thanks you Secret Santa. All the things I got I haven't tried however today's shave will include them all! Hope everyone has a great day!

[attachment=9148]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387969057.218252.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387969057.218252.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 81
Some very generous presents here, and mine is too:

A fountain pen and ink, Feather blade bank, Mama bears shaving soap, two creams, oodles of blades and some C&S samples (which I am ESPECIALLY pleased about as that will satisfy a chattering little minky).

So today I shall be shaving with bacon soap, then putting on some C&S Cuba (I've already tried it on my hand and couldn't detect any unpleasant notes).

Owing to a twist of fate, I was lucky enough to receive two Secret Santa parcels! In the first I received a DR Harris Marlborough shaving stick, which is perfect for me as Marlborough is my favourite of their scents and the aftershave I use on a daily basis. Thanks Santa no. 1!

The second package contained an Arko stick, a tube of Gillette cream and two vintage items: a Charlie Brown soap (already commandeered by my children) and, most impressively, a period bottle of Playboy Aftershave. The A/S has been sampled and it's fair to say that it takes a cauterising approach to skin care - it burns more than the surface of the sun - and the fragrance has a fair amount of longevity; several washes later and it's beginning to fade to a level where it doesn't cause fits of coughing and sneezing in those around me!! Basically, it's Sex Panther!

Many, many thanks to my two SS's - brilliant presents that are both useful and very amusing :)

[attachment=9151]

Merry Christmas to you all!! What a fantastic community we have here; it's a privilege to be a member.

Attachments

• SecretSanta.jpg
    SecretSanta.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 73
Just opened my Secret Santa pressie - fantastic. Big thanks to my Secret Santa.

A tin of Stirling Glacial soap
Pack of Blue Diamond razors
and........
A superb vintage Gillette travel razor.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• SS Compressed.jpg
    SS Compressed.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 53
[attachment=9153]

Thanks to my secret Santa. I have a bottle of skin bracer I have been wanting to try for a while now. Also a tub of Fiori & Frutta shaving cream which I have never heard of until now. Had a quick google and it sounds like I am going to like it a lot.

Thanks a lot Santa.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387971880.161778.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387971880.161778.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 64
Well done guys (and gals) for all the presents.

Santa hasnt dropped mine off. Hopefully it'll arrive in the next few days when the post gets back to normal.

Have a great day all.

Back
Top Bottom