RE: secret santa pop it in the post

RE: secret santa

Mr_Smartepants said:
Love it! I'm in!

Maybe update the first post with "the rules"?
The only rules as such are that the item/items should be shaving or grooming related
be fit for purpose.
The value as in previous years is ten pounds so if you spend more than ten pounds as i think most people do don't expect to receive a gift that cost more than that amount.

I think part of the fun is looking for something different or fun that the recipient would like to receive.

When the gifts have been received you post on here so we know who is left to get one

And most important of all don't open till Christmas day.

secret santa

Just a quick question from a newbie on this.

Since it is secret Santa concept, how we mark the package (apart from a TSR indication), so that it can be returned to the sender if not delivered for some reason?

tuftey02 said:
Mr_Smartepants said:
Love it! I'm in!

The only rules as such are that the item/items should be shaving or grooming related
be fit for purpose.
The value as in previous years is ten pounds so if you spend more than ten pounds as i think most people do don't expect to receive a gift that cost more than that amount.

I think part of the fun is looking for something different or fun that the recipient would like to receive.

When the gifts have been received you post on here so we know who is left to get one

I believe a house name or number, followed by a Post Code will suffice in respect of marking the package....

The recipient can discard the package without taking a sneaky peek and all will be well.

undertherazor said:
Just a quick question from a newbie on this.

Since it is secret Santa concept, how we mark the package (apart from a TSR indication), so that it can be returned to the sender if not delivered for some reason?

tuftey02 said:
Mr_Smartepants said:
Love it! I'm in!

be fit for purpose.

secret santa

My Secret Santa packages have simply had TSR written by the address and I've left them fully wrapped until the day.

Personally I wouldn't risk just the house number and postcode, our Postie seems to need as much information as possible.

tuftey02 said:
Charliej said:
Just ordered my secret santa gift to be sent off as well

Well done Charliej super organised :icon_razz:

Well it did also make the stuff I was ordering for myself look more reasonable from a items vs shipping cost point of view as well and I think whoever gets it will be pleased.

OK so the list of early bird names on the secret Santa is
Factormax
Nnathawni
Hairsuite
tony4938
celtricroots
jonboy001
chopperHarris
dodgy
sunburyboy93
Northam Saint
The geordie shaver
griffo
undertherazor
Fuzzysteve
Louis
Tall_paul
Dj_Steved
Tommybavfc
thrifty
cubert
shiny
Al H
Mikael
gorbalsrazor
Brianpilman
charliej
Dipesh
Tony.T
Ratty
Mr_Smartepants
bigduncan
Johnus
Fly3k
Duffer
Quite a long list for the end of September if anybody's been missed off add yourself bellow. Cant believe its October in a weeks time.

tuftey02 said:
OK so the list of early bird names on the secret Santa is

Quite a long list for the end of September if anybody's been missed off add yourself bellow. Cant believe its October in a weeks time.

So I guess you're officially the guy putting the Santa thing together this year. Thanks for dealing with this fun little event.

Back
Top Bottom