RE: secret santa pop it in the post

Went to the post office this morning to search for my SS parcel and came back empty handed, will give it a shot again on Thursday / Friday just in case they had a load of work due to the Seasons Holiday.

Hopefuly it hasn't been lost or something... will update again soon.

[attachment=9371][attachment=9372]

Just received this beautiful package from my SS, thank you very much, i m very pleased (though have no idea how these work :D so perhaps someone can guide me to this)

Cheers all :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389690795.308364.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389690795.308364.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 80
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389690842.107445.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389690842.107445.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 108
Watch those blades!

I tried them but did not get on with them......

If you really like the razors and want to try GEM blades (readily available from Connaught) drop me a PM. I will send one or two, to save you buying a lot to just test.....

Enjoy those razors, that is a VERY nice gift indeed...

Regards,

Cyril

undertherazor said:
Just received this beautiful package from my SS, thank you very much, i m very pleased (though have no idea how these work :D so perhaps someone can guide me to this)

Hairsuite said:
Watch those blades!

I tried them but did not get on with them......

If you really like the razors and want to try GEM blades (readily available from Connaught) drop me a PM. I will send one or two, to save you buying a lot to just test.....

Enjoy those razors, that is a VERY nice gift indeed...

Regards,

Cyril

undertherazor said:

Thank you Cyril,
Might take you up on that offer at some point.
Cheers

It's a shame, i hope it's the Post Office losing a parcel during the Christmas Rush, it's annoying but it is one of those things and it can't be helped.

I just hope it's not someone jumping in to get a "Freebie" gift and not returning the favour as that's a really poor show. :mad:

It just means that certain members may not go into it if we have one this year which is a shame as i think it's a nice thing to do and it shows the great Comradery that exists at TSR.

Not good either way...... :icon_sad:

Back
Top Bottom