RE: secret santa pop it in the post

A couple of tins of nannys finest

Bamboo and White Grape with Goats milk, along with Sandalwood

Well pleased as used up my French lavender a couple months back.

Thanks Secret Santa and also to tuftey for sorting it all out.

Hope everyone had a great time and looking forward to new year ;)

I managed to keep my Secret Santa under the tree until Christmas Day and opened just after lunch to revile a Truefitt & Hill Luxury Shaving Soap

IMG_0056Small.jpg

IMG_0086Small.jpg

Thank You Secret Santa & TSR

Many thanks to my SS; I got some tulip bulbs in a nice pot which are now getting to work in a dark place, and some chocolate that was soon disposed of with help from sundry grandchildren. :)

Well I may have an idea of who my Secret Santa is by his avatar, but that is of no matter.
I received a fantastic Rubberset metal handled shaving brush. Fully restored to an exceptional standard with a new knot. You must have been a mind reader because after all the brushes put on here by Dr D I have fancied one of these for a while.
Many thanks to my Secret Santa for a great gift, I'm well chuffed in case you had not figured out.......:)

Steve

A big thanks to my secret santa for the wonderful Spanish Fig & Nutmeg soap which has been on my radar for a while now. Add to that the Monsavon soap and I am a very happy bunny :)

Just used the Spanish Fig and I really wish I had just pulled the trigger on it when I had the chance. Getting harder to find now so I'm really pleased with this.

Thanks again, and a big thanks to Tuftey for organising

Sorry for joining the party so late but I only got to open mine yesterday and I must say what a lucky chap I am, I got a T & H No10 pre shave oil and a puck of T & H luxury shave soap.

Now my Santa either got lucky or they have done their research well, I am well into my pre shave oils and I hadn't tried this one...I have now and it's not a bad performer at all :)
The luxury shave soap hits the spot too, producing a lovely creamy lather effortlessly.

Thank you Santa, you are the business!!

Also like to thanks Tuftey for organising this...well done!!

Cheers.

Finally home and opened my parcel....well, what can I say?!

Oh boy, where to start? Here goes. In no particular order:

A Derby soap stick!
Several packs of exciting razor blades!
A beautifully boxed soap by 'Scottish Fine Soaps'!
A bottle of 'Moisturising Aftershave Balm' - again by 'Scottish Fine Soaps' and again, beautifully boxed!

It doesn't stop there. No. At this point things start to get weird!

A Terry's Chocolate Orange (Hurrah! Love these!)
Socks! Yes! Socks! But like none I've seen before! How can I describe them? Well, their base colour is red, and they have green and black stripes. So far, so goodish. But they have a felt reindeer on the side, with a bright red nose in relief. If that's not enough, when you press the nose, they play a medley of Christmas tunes! Totally far out! Wasn't expecting that. But then, who would be?!! Unfortunately, I've just missed the season to be wearing these, but will that stop me sporting them to the office throughout the year? I doubt it.

Joking aside, this is great stuff, and I am very, very pleased. I should add that each item was individually wrapped (yes, even the packs of blades), and the whole caboodle was accompanied by a delightful hand-written card - something I confess I've never sent with my SS's, but will certainly do so in future.

THANKS SANTA!!! :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Back
Top Bottom