RE: secret santa pop it in the post

RE: secret santa

Hello Guys the wait is killing me so im going to pull the names out of the hat today.
Thanks to every body who has sent there contact details so far.

The names have been drawn at random I will pm out the contact details as soon as i get them so be sure to pm me your details as soon as you can if you haven't allready.

Be sure to send out your secret santa in plenty of time. Its best if you mark the outside of your parcel TSR so the person receiving it knows what it is.

When your secret santa has come post on here so we can keep track of any outstanding
santas
and it adds to the Christmas fun but whatever you do dont open them before the big day or santa will be cross :angel:

I will send the contact details over the weekend as i get them so please bear with me as there is quite a lot of typing to do.
Thanks

secret santa Important new update

Let it please be me!!!![attachment=8839]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383232671.608947.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383232671.608947.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 66
RE: secret santa Important new update

The nickname of the lucky (?) member who will receive my Secret Santa parcel was sent to me a few min ago and will post as soon as I have the contact details and within November so that it arrives in time before the load of work for the postal services.

Tuftey02 thank you for organizing this, hope all enjoy their secret Santa gifts and have a great time (with all these that go around the world it is great to have some pleasent surprises coming at your door) :)

Hmmm... have reviewed my Secret Santee's past postings, and think I have found something appropriate for him (or her...), but now that it's on the way, and I've had some time to think about it, I really want to keep it for myself!!!

Oh, and: address sent.

Northam Saint said:
Are we marking the parcel with something like "TSR" close to the address ? We don't want anyone opening before the big day.

Yes If everybody marks there parcel TSR like Northam says above we will know what it is when it drops on the door mat.

Ken T M said:
Hmmm... have reviewed my Secret Santee's past postings, and think I have found something appropriate for him (or her...), but now that it's on the way, and I've had some time to think about it, I really want to keep it for myself!!!

Oh, and: address sent.

But those are the best type of presents Ken.

Morning guys The secret Santa will say open for a few more days as we could do with one ore two people to jump on board to round up the numbers.

The santa is open to all so you new guys with low post counts dont be shy put your name down.

Thanks to everybody for sending your details,if you havent done so far pm them off as soon as possible so I can get everybody paired up .

Quick question - should we be doing as the wife would and wrapping the gifts in a Christmassy fashion inside the package? Or is brown paper and twine sufficient?

Ken T M said:
Quick question - should we be doing as the wife would and wrapping the gifts in a Christmassy fashion inside the package? Or is brown paper and twine sufficient?

I always wrap mine in Christmas paper just in case its opened by mistake.But its up to you really as long as its marked TSR on the package it should be clear what it is.

secret santa Important new update

tuftey02 said:
Hello johnus your pm box is full I have a pm waiting to send to you,its a good one

Trying to empty some... Having trouble emptying the trash!

Ok, it should work now. Everytime there's an upgrade I have trouble moving from the 'Mobil' to the 'Real' site. But... I think I figured it out!

Back
Top Bottom