Recommend me a face scrub

BlobServlet

Spag said:

Blimey - if its taking three of those to get you clean you should probably be washing more often :icon_razz:

I tried a few of the ones suggested but still keep going back to the clinique scrub until its used up.

I was a big fan of Clinique, but have recently switched to Liz Earle. I like the fave scrub as it doesn't tweed as harsh as the Clinique did. Shaving seems smoother afterwards too.
But if you are on a budget, I do find a cloth and regular soap can be pretty good.

Bulldog facial scrub is the best I've used (and I've tried a lot of them). Also has no nasty parabens, microbeads or laurel sulphate etc. It is brilliant and I swear by it.

Dove MenCare is on offer at Sainsbury's (& probably other stores) at the moment. I rate their products and they are generally in the mid price range (i.e. less than L'Oreal, more expensive then own brands).

I know this is an old thread revived but Zirh was good if a little too unabrasive, Lab series was good also but didnt seem to go that far - I have switched to the RSC stuff - cheap, feels clay like and seems about right kind of 'abrasiveness' for me!

L Oreal make some nice face scrubs, and ASDA occasionally sells them at reduced price. They are normally around £6.50, but I have managed to get them for around £3. Also, there is Boots Botanics which is not a bad scrub.

I've not read the whole thread as this seems quite old... but I used to use L'Occitane Juniper Bark Scrub (cade scent). It's discontinued so I defected to Dermalogica. It's called Daily Facial Scrub and it's from their "shave" range. Very mild and gets the job done. I've been using it a few weeks, the evening before my morning shave.

barlines said:
chrisbell said:
barlines said:
Burgundy said:
A flannel!

You mean a face cloth :icon_wink: got one of those - Anything else?

You're British, man - it's a flannel!:mad::icon_rolleyes::angel::icon_razz:

Hmm - if it was made of flannel I'd agree with you. We are in danger of entering the Brand/Product debate and I'm no nearer getting a cheaper face scrub :s

It's just like calling any vacuum cleaner a "Hoover"!

Back
Top Bottom