Review: Timeless Razor's OC model

Thanks Marco, the reason I ask is the blackbird is the closest in terms of end results to an SE razor, however my open comb collection is missing something similar. Also it's a beautiful piece of engineering so thinking of getting the head.
You need the Wolfman OC set at 0.74mm. Stiff blade, large gap, superb finish.

From my point of view it is a very close run between the Blackbird and the Timeless OC. In efficency the Blackbird perhaps scores a little bit better while I would say the Timeless gives you a small amount more confort but all this is really depends on personal choice. But these 2 razors are really different in threir character. I felt the Timeless more intuitive than the Blackbird. With the Blackbird I had (and still have) a learning curve regarding handling, angle, blade choice, etc. while the Timeless was more predictible already during the first shave.
But we should also consider that the Blackbird is an SB razor while we are looking at thr OC Timeless at the moment. It will be interesting to see how the Timeless SB feels in relation to the OC version and to the Blackbird.

Best Regards
Marco
Interesting that the OC is more comfortable than the SB. What is your preferred choice with the Blackbird and Timeless?

Here's the Timeless Razor's OC head coupled with the Windrose Z1P handle.
I rather like the look.

2euh4rr.jpg

287ogzk.jpg

sgiix0.jpg

2hqqzaw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom