Royal Mail

just to confirm.....a bunch of clowns...billy smart could train seals better

sent parcel friday rmsd....at a cost of £11....now the system does not recognise it

there may be trouble ahead

I couldn't hate to agree more. Makes me hesitant every time to order stuff I like. When I was in the US I used to love online purchasing.

It seems to work most of the time but (and I realise this might be a bit too progressive) if you could opt in to evening package deliveries as a normal part of the service that would work better for a lot of people.
Texts or emails with authorisation codes to pick up parcels rather than a "sorry you were at work" card might help, although brings its own problems too

I was always under the impression that the US mail service was utterly abysmal?

Never really had any problems with Royal Mail - though my proraso sample did go astray...

Maybe there's a postie who just loves pinching shaving goodies ;)

I just got a 'Missed Delivery' on my tracking.

I HAVE BEEN HOME ALL DAY LONG. More importantly, my building has a 24 hr concierge. They can't miss delivery can they?

Now what? I don't know what to do with these guys.

Whilst we have some problems with RM on the whole they are relatively minor. The stuff we send has always got through. Usually everything gets to us within the time scale. Compared to some of the other delivery services they are positively brilliant.

We're an IT company with a locked car park, we've had parcels left hidden in the hedge before now- "called and you were out..."
At least RM take it back to the depot.

i was sent a tracker for an item that should arrive today, it is still saying "posted at ....... on......... and is being processed through our delivery network"

no point having a bloody tracking system if you cant actually track it

I'm currently waiting in for a delivery from Interlink. I get a real time map showing where the driver is, whereabouts I am on the schedule and an estimated arrival time. Oh - and I know that my delivery driver is called Jamie. It's brilliant! (Just including as an alternative offering)

Re: RE: Royal Mail

ChopperHarris said:
I'm currently waiting in for a delivery from Interlink. I get a real time map showing where the driver is, whereabouts I am on the schedule and an estimated arrival time. Oh - and I know that my delivery driver is called Jamie. It's brilliant! (Just including as an alternative offering)

Yup I had something delivered by them the other day. Excellent tracking system.

My service has been Shit, stuck in the dark ages, no customer service and loathsome jobsworth staff.
Posted a recorded delivery parcel this morning just to be told that it wouldn't leave the shop until "Tuesday" WTF. This is 2014 not 1914.

I also hate paying for next day special delivery just to get home and find a card. But unlike normal mail that I can simply pick up from the village PO, I have to wait until the next day to pick it up as the mail man takes special delivery parcels back to the main sorting office before returning it to the village the next day.

Meanwhile all other companies now deliver every day of the week and at times that suit you, they also leave parcels in sheds/wheely bins or with neighbours at your request.

Can't stand the royal mail, sooner they get broke up the better.

Had a brush, UK to Ireland, arrive last week. Took just under 3 weeks to get here.

Ordered something for the young lad, again UK to Ireland, arrived today. Again, just under 3 weeks.

More or less the same story on another shaving brush last year. Almost 5 weeks to arrive.

It's a total and utter farce. Carrier pigeon would have been quicker.

Back
Top Bottom