Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Wed 18th Jan

Stirling Synthetic 26mm
MWF
Supply SE
Schick NOS plat (8-Sweden)
Alum Rub/ Rinse off
Jaguar Prestige A/S lotion

My 8th Shave with this modern SE that takes traditional Injector blades,as opposed to those using the Feather AC ones.
Now using the most aggressive 3 dot plate, which does allow blade feel but is extremely smooth whilst shaving all areas.
For me with a strong beard,it is so forgiving that I can do those essential polishing up passes required to get a super close shave.This can be accomplished without fear of mishap or post shave irritation. IMHO this Razor may well be the overlooked kid on the block, amongst the group of new SE Type Razors around.
67a178b4a3bb1bad898f73b5be748c3e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wed 18th Jan

Stirling Synthetic 26mm
MWF
Supply SE
Schick NOS plat (8-Sweden)
Alum Rub/ Rinse off
Jaguar Prestige A/S lotion

My 8th Shave with this modern SE that takes traditional Injector blades,as opposed to those using the Feather AC ones.
Now using the most aggressive 3 dot plate, which does allow blade feel but is extremely smooth whilst shaving all areas.
For me with a strong beard,it is so forgiving that I can do those essential polishing up passes required to get a super close shave.This can be accomplished without fear of mishap or post shave irritation. IMHO this Razor may well be the overlooked kid on the block, amongst the group of new SE Type Razors around.
67a178b4a3bb1bad898f73b5be748c3e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm pleased you are getting on with the Supply SE now Mike, tis a lovely bit of kit.

Pre: Gillette Series Irritation Defence Pre Shave Wash
Razor: PAL Deluxe Injector
Blade: Schick (China)
Soap: Haslinger Aloe Vera
Brush: Whipped Dog 24mm Synthetic

7585511bce8d695f70dcbcfae519601c.jpg

My first shave with a PAL injector went very well. Two passes delivered a DFS aided and abetted by Haslinger soap performing as well as always.

Back
Top Bottom