S.O.T.D. Saturday 28th January to Friday 3rd Febuary 2017

b2845ded100aa42b7b9018c5ccc6c76b.jpg
Good photo with a beautiful brush. What type of knot is in this brush?

Wednesday :)

Other then the soap, a green themes shave today.

Pre-shave - Warm shower, Wright's cold-tar soap and Proraso Pre and Post Shave Cream (green).
Razor - Muhle Rocca R96.
Blade - Astra (green) SP (day 4).
Soap - Proraso Shaving Soap Eucalyptus Green
Brush - Simpsons Duke 2.
Post shave - Proraso After Shave Lotion (green) and Proraso Menthol and Eucalyptus Liquid Cream Aftershave Balm.

Skin felt very god after today's shave: cool and refreshed. Another great shave with the Rocca R96 - 2 pass, very close and comfortable. My ATT M1 is looking at me from the stand, asking if it will ever touch my face again. It will, but will probably be a while yet!

Wed 1st Feb

RazoRock Plissoft 22mm
Speick Active
Supply Single Edge [3dot]
Personna [ 2 ]
Tabac A/S Lotion

Using the Supply again with a Personna blade, as last time out the results were not that good.
Though the Razor shaves so smoothly, despite an inordinate amount of polishing strokes I am still left with a stubbly feel on my face ,and it just did not work well on the neck.

Have come to the conclusion that this Razor/Blade combination just does not work for my kind of beard, and for future shaves shall be using a Schick blade.

IMG_1144.jpg

1/2/17:
Hot water.
Niazi 1908.
P&B Sanskrit.
Body Shop synth.
Luke warm water/alum/cold water.
Fine L'orange Noir.

How the year has flown, thus far. Repeat of Monday's touch up with extra attention on the neck. Nearly smooth but, more importantly, no irritation. Photo provided as promised.

SOTD1_zpsw8slyviq.jpg
Good setup. I like the light idea. Hmm. ;)

Back
Top Bottom