SS: Route 66 Lumberjack
SB: Semogue 620 Boar
Razor: Schick E2
Blade: Schick
ASB: Stirling Glacial Lemon Chill
Shower Soap Bar: Grandpa's Pine Tar
Cologne: Nautica Voyage
FCWS2_zpsljqddur7.gif

Good morning guys. I had such a wonderful shave with my E2 this morning. It's such a fun razor to use with both hands and efficient yet smooth and exacting. Route 66 Lumberjack performed beautifully as always providing more than enough slick cushion for a proper comfortable shave. The Glacial Lemon Chill balm is always a happy ending, oh how it freezes my face and warms my heart. Tomorrow I will be shaving with the N1, I can't seem to get off the injector train.........transport022.gif Have a great day folks. :)

DSC_0310_zpsh5vjeu58.jpg

Three Pass Shaving Routine..:cool:

Hot Water prep & massage with Argan Oil
Schick Type D Injector
Dutch NOS Schick Super Stainless Injector Blade (New)
Fitchard Pure Badger
Blue Brand Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I has an Exquisite Dolphin Smooth all Over BBS Result with My Schick D Type this Morning..The D Type has to be One of the Smoothest Injectors ever made..That said these Dutch NOS Blades are a Match made in Heaven in this Injector..With a Chick Blade..Well..Too Bad & how Sad cause its Only 1/2 the Shaver..;)

I Often Wonder Why I Bother to Shave with any other Schick Injector other than my D & F Types cause they are Both the Dogs Danglies..:D

Billy

Spotted Old Spice Whitewater in Tesco yesterday so couldn't resist picking some up. The NSS Lemon, Mandarin & Basil is one of my favourite smelling soaps so I'm quite looking forward to a tallow version being available.

Gilette Tech w/Personna Platinums
L'occitane Plisson
NSS Original Lemon, Mandarin & Basil
Old Spice Whitewater

PzNTUfD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunday AM 2016-06-05

Georgetown Pottery G20 scuttle with cool water
Rooney 3/2 Ebony Finest (24mm/62mm)
XPEC Original shaving cream
Feather AS-D2/Triad Titanium Blue Aristocrat
Wilkinson Light Brigade (1)
Santa Maria Novella Emulsione Analcolica

This Triad handle is especially light and comfortable in my hand. The SMN balm is very soothing, but I am not a fan of its scent and probably won't buy more.
xwgBcmi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom