SEptember 2017

Yes,...it was a nice surprise,..Paul diverted it to me from another member who was trying it, after seeing that I was enquiring about them,...What a guy, eh?,.....
To be fair the other member had finnished with it and it was he that suggested that he send it direct to you once I had explained that another member was interested it trying it out, very good of him to save me time and money by sending it direct to you. I'm pleased you enjoyed using it so much. :) P.
The Flying Wing probably is the mildest of the three but still pretty efficient.
They knew how to make quality razors, I haven't tried any of the Contour models but from what I've read, I'm not missing out.
Yes I agree totally, they knew their stuff when it came to making razor's, I don't know about the Contour but the same thing happened to Gillette in the mid 70s, quality went out of the window and was never to been seen again..... Give me vintage be it razors, car's or motorcycles, can't beat them. :)

To be fair the other member had finnished with it and it was he that suggested that he send it direct to you once I had explained that another member was interested it trying it out, very good of him to save me time and money by sending it direct to you. I'm pleased you enjoyed using it so much. :) P.

Yes I agree totally, they knew their stuff when it came to making razor's, I don't know about the Contour but the same thing happened to Gillette in the mid 70s, quality went out of the window and was never to been seen again..... Give me vintage be it razors, car's or motorcycles, can't beat them. :)
..and razors don't leak oil over the bathroom floor,...

Monday 4th SEptember

SOTD 4th sept.JPG
Pre Shave: Hot Shower + L'Oreal Pure Power Charcoal Face Wash
Razor: Schick J1
Blade: Schick - Chinese (#1)
Brush: Omega Boar
Soap: Phoenix & Beau Baskerville
AS: L'Oreal Pure Tonic

A proper shave today after yesterday's almost pointless shave with a GEM blade in a OneBlade Core.

Back
Top Bottom