Shaving Bowl Round Two

Just had a call from pottery, we are all go. He's making a prototype which should be ready in a couple of weeks. They will call me when it's ready and I'll take photos and from there orders. Same colours as before so they will match the previous bowls, making a nice little set.

Obviously on these they will be a hand thrown version of the MWF, cream or honey and the same plain glazed inside as the bowls.

Out of interest how does everyone get on with the previous bowls? I find mine a little small, as I keep hitting the brush or my fingers off the side. Is it just me?

I am in no way moaning here, merely wondering if everyone was happy with the size or if a bigger one could be of benefit????

Keep up the good work!!! :)

Out of interest how does everyone get on with the previous bowls? I find mine a little small, as I keep hitting the brush or my fingers off the side. Is it just me?

I am in no way moaning here, merely wondering if everyone was happy with the size or if a bigger one could be of benefit????

I'd say for me it's just right, but then again I was using a salsa dish before so used to a palm sized bowl

I find mine just right, but I prefer smaller brushes (<26mm). I have a larger Schwarzweißkeramik freestyle mug & I find that it performs just the same.

In addition to the small brush disclosure, I'll add that I only bowl lather 2/7 days of the week, so I'm not an out-and-out bowl latherer.

Back
Top Bottom