Shaving Bowl Round Two

When you speak with the potter, Sean, would you please ask him about making the soap dish airtight - unlike the MWF dish? Could he incorporate a rubber feather/lip seal, for instance? For soap horaders/collectors such as myself, this would help prevent or delay soap drying out and cracking.

Yes, one simply needs to re-hydrate the soap - but it never looks the same again.

When you speak with the potter, Sean, would you please ask him about making the soap dish airtight - unlike the MWF dish? Could he incorporate a rubber feather/lip seal, for instance? For soap horaders/collectors such as myself, this would help prevent or delay soap drying out and cracking.

Yes, one simply needs to re-hydrate the soap - but it never looks the same again.

Can do.

Been in pottery.

Happy to do another run of bowls. She is going to check with the potter regarding the lidded bowls, (including a bigger lip for the lid to incorporate a rubber seal.

Now the question. Would people like "the shaving room" on the lid (MWF style), or on the side ( previous shaving bowl style ) ?

Been in pottery.

Happy to do another run of bowls. She is going to check with the potter regarding the lidded bowls, (including a bigger lip for the lid to incorporate a rubber seal.

Now the question. Would people like "the shaving room" on the lid (MWF style), or on the side ( previous shaving bowl style ) ?
Personally, on the top as I think it would be more aesthetically pleasing.

Been in pottery.

I think on the lid would look better also. I'd also be interested in one of the soap holders as well as a shaving bowl.

Also do you have any photo's showing the different colours of the original shaving bowls?

Back
Top Bottom