Shaving Bowl Round Two

I'm sure this is a really stupid question, so feel free to mock me, but how do you know what soaps will fit in your pot?
No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid answers. I suppose if we're talking the same size bowl as MWF comes in with it's lid, then something the same size as MWF pucks. I'll measure the MWF bowl once the wife unit has arisen from her slumber and I can find my pot :)

I'm sure this is a really stupid question, so feel free to mock me, but how do you know what soaps will fit in your pot?

We make it fit ! Brute force or enabling by softening first. A gentle warm in the microwave, or warm water. I would add though that these pits have not been microwave tested, something I can check with the potter.

Also most pucks at around the same size.

I just put a series of bowl lathering technique videos on YouTube using my TSR bowl and it's getting some great compliments. The bowl that is, not my technique!

I just put a series of bowl lathering technique videos on YouTube using my TSR bowl and it's getting some great compliments. The bowl that is, not my technique!

Makes me wonder if I should get the potter to produce a load of them and sell them on. I haven't made anything in the past and kept everything as tight as I can to keep the cost down. But on a mass basis I wouldn't want to be taking orders. As a favour to guys on the forum it's ok but anything else I'd have to make something out of it.

Makes me wonder if I should get the potter to produce a load of them and sell them on. I haven't made anything in the past and kept everything as tight as I can to keep the cost down. But on a mass basis I wouldn't want to be taking orders. As a favour to guys on the forum it's ok but anything else I'd have to make something out of it.
If you were doing it for profit it wouldn't be right to sell it as a TSR bowl though.

Back
Top Bottom