shaving the scrotum

tadpole said:
eneville said:
according to the best of my googling, the NHS would use something like this:

http://www.spservices.co.uk/item/Brand_SurgicalPrepRazor-DoubleEdged-Single_141_0_1737_1.html

to shave that area. So, I don't think it's that absurd an idea to use the DE down there.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Whatever the NHS use, don't use the same, please don't, please.

Having suffered the indignity of sporting an 'NHS' down below, just don't go near yourself with one of those. Picture if you will someone that's stood a bit too close to the Chernobyl sarcophagus, rash, clumps of hair falling out... You get the picture.

Having my left plum lopped off (it worked wonders for Lance and Hitler so I'm expecting great things) was a walk in the park compared to the medical prep they put me through.

Linky to my charideeeeeeeeee razor sale or feel free to just make a donation :icon_arrow: http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/thread-24331.html

I can most certainly second that motion Tadpole having experienced exactly the same procedure as you, although they went in through my hernia repair scar and removed it that way and put the fake one in through that hole too, I still got the NHS shave down below though, and I'm itching in sympathy again reading this.

I shave the coin purse regularly (it really does feel fantastic afterwards)
Use a 39c with palmolive cream and vulix 404 brush. Its the exact same as shaving anywhere else - go easy and you're fine. Quick wipe of witch hazel afterwards, then a little astral and you're feeling fresh as a daisy!

Think I might go bold and try it with the micromatic tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes! :p

Well just found out I'm gonna have to shave the whole area from the belly down to be moulded on weds (Classmate's doing an anatomical model) so looks like my Micromatic attempt is gonna have to wait in case I do some damage

I just go for clippers for a quick tidy up and use man Veet if the whole area (including the sack o'semen) needs a once over. I've failed to find any other way than hair removal cream to properly get the nut sack. Anything else is either too painful or will take you hours. When it's that area you're working on, cutting corners is never an option, especially if you have a blade in your hand!

- Pecker Trim Tuesday ;).

Seeing that the thread isn't dead yet. May I add that at a certain age it's far more important that the "collar and cuffs" match rather than they are trimmed or not.

Probably need a dedicated day for those who leave the teapot as nature intended -

Mullet Mickey Monday
Tufted Tool Tuesday
Woolly Weapon Wednesday
Furry Fella Friday
Shaggy Sack Saturday

Johnus said:
Seeing that the thread isn't dead yet. May I add that at a certain age it's far more important that the "collar and cuffs" match rather than they are trimmed or not.

If I understand you correctly, John, you are either saying I should shave my pubic hair or that you die yours.

I'd advise against shaving the scrote full stop.

Because of clothing, the freshly shaved area will be subject to sweating and friction. I think that you would be at a greater risk of shaving rash at best or infection at worst.

Clippers would be the way to go in grooming this area if required. Although when I had the snip many years ago, I went with hair removal cream. The doctor (and nurse) doing the op commented on the smoothness of my ball bag, just before they ripped into it with the scalpel.

If nothing else, this thread has educated me in the many different names us chaps have for our scrotum.

I would have thought that this was the definitive product for scrotal depilation :icon_eek:

81qW97bznfL._SL1500_.jpg

I would have thought that this was the definitive product for scrotal depilation :icon_eek:

81qW97bznfL._SL1500_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom