shaving the scrotum

Smell The Glove said:
Because of clothing, the freshly shaved area will be subject to sweating and friction. I think that you would be at a greater risk of shaving rash at best or infection at worst.

What do most/many of us do immediately we've finished shaving our faces? We apply moisturiser or balm. The same treatment of a shaved scrotum avoids rashes and is very pleasant besides. Oiling one's balls, a recommended daily treatment for shaved guys.

Bechet45 said:
Smell The Glove said:
Because of clothing, the freshly shaved area will be subject to sweating and friction. I think that you would be at a greater risk of shaving rash at best or infection at worst.

What do most/many of us do immediately we've finished shaving our faces? We apply moisturiser or balm. The same treatment of a shaved scrotum avoids rashes and is very pleasant besides. Oiling one's balls, a recommended daily treatment for shaved guys.
I think even though you apply a moisturiser or balm it still can not avoid the sweating and friction.

Because off that I completely stopped shaving down there, as it was kinda irritating and it doesn't irritate when its isn't shaved.

9 pages of scrote shaving, this thread is getting a bit like the threads in the women only section of the forum...... except they have better pictures.

Ouch I did this last week in prep for my op. Didn't want the yellow bic treatment at the hospital and didn't think it would be fair on the student nurses to have to do heavy lifting I had a go myself.

No cartridge razor to hand so picked up the kitchen scissors and hacked away.
Made a nice lather with ingrams ANC badger brush, fitted a 41c with new Astra blade and started was taking Ages so got the slant out to do a better job, but of a tidy up with the 41c spash of aftershave balm on and good to go.
Hate the regrowth though seams to catch on everything and now I have to wear tight pants everything is sweaty and stuck together.

This thread as nearly made me laugh my stitches out though

All I'm saying is don't try one of these...

blowtorch.jpg

Cheers,

Stu

The Philips Bodygroom is the biz for the nethers,no nicks ,no rash,just smooooth. I shaved for an operation and now its a regular thing. I'm rather autumnal,so not just for the younger boys.

todski said:
Does any one do it ?

im new to DE shaving and normally use a cartridge razor down stairs , if i use a DE razor am i more likely to nick myself or will it just come down to practice and time.

was just wondering if people did as i searched on here and drew a blank.

cheers lee

Yes been doing it since I started DE shaving have a muhle r106 which is seperate for this with an astra blade nice and mild take it steady and jobs a goodun, all these people taking the piss so what,

if you do it then you do it, if you don't then you don't it's the 21st century ffs things were different a long time ago we are all men on here and have a difference in opinions.

That's all!

Back
Top Bottom