shaving the scrotum

The sack has always avoided my wielding of a razor, however the pubic area in general wasn't so lucky.

I was 15, in my last year of senior school, and decided an absolutely fantastic idea would be to remove all trace of my ginger bush with a Mach 3. Instant irritation which I thought would go down soon after, which wasn't the case, I then applied nuage menthol shaving oil AFTER the shave. I had no idea it was a pre shave, I wasn't even shaving my face then but jumped straight in with the gentlemans area. It did actually soothe the soreness, which was a temporary relief. It was possibly the itchiest week or so of my life, and being in school still it probably wasn't a good look in having my hands in my pockets and itching furiously all the time.

Since then I've not fully shaved them off, but have on occasion trimmed it up with scissors when I first got intimate with SWMBO. Since then she's told me she prefers it left to grow so I've kept the razor away, but still have a little trim when it's getting difficult to find my penis. When I got my hair cut last there was a group of twenty something lads talking about waxing and shaving their bum holes. Each to their own, but not for me thanks.

Diqiu-Long said:
It quite keep surprising me that this subject is such an taboo on classic shaving forums, I mean come one most people around 30 something probably shaves down there and most western guys want there girlfriend or wife to shave down there.

Or are we living in Asia or somewhere in the middle east?

Heard it all now.....if you live in the west a Brazilian is mandatory....passport control require picture evidence

Diqiu-Long said:
It quite keep surprising me that this subject is such an taboo on classic shaving forums, I mean come one most people around 30 something probably shaves down there and most western guys want there girlfriend or wife to shave down there.

Or are we living in Asia or somewhere in the middle east?

I think someone needs to give their head a bit of a wobble.

You said 'prude' in your last post and now 'taboo'?

Perhaps some of us are really, really, really not even remotely arsed.

Fido said:
Well there we are. I'm into my 70s and still learning.

mosking.gif
mosking.gif
Oh Peter !!, i imagine you reading this thread and what is going through your mind is like how my dad (aged 74) reacted to it when i showed him last night, his firsts words were "oh leave it out ffs !!" then once he got reading it he was p*****g himself !

I had my entire pubic region shaved due to undergoing surgery, it was done whilst I was anaesthetised and the combination of that growing back and stitches was horrendous, I'd rather have itching powder rubbed into to my ringpiece than voluntarily undergo that again. I trimm with beard clippers once in a while when it gets too wild down there is fine, but personally I'd rather look like an adult human male than a prepubescent child.

Sunburyboy93 said:
Fido said:
Well there we are. I'm into my 70s and still learning.

mosking.gif
mosking.gif
Oh Peter !!, i imagine you reading this thread and what is going through your mind is like how my dad (aged 74) reacted to it when i showed him last night, his firsts words were "oh leave it out ffs !!" then once he got reading it he was p*****g himself !

That's what it's all about, really. Some of us do, some of us don't. The important thing is, we tell each other our own stories and experiences and have a bloody good laugh about it!

Ian

todski said:
Does any one do it ?

im new to DE shaving and normally use a cartridge razor down stairs , if i use a DE razor am i more likely to nick myself or will it just come down to practice and time.

was just wondering if people did as i searched on here and drew a blank.

cheers lee

It has been mentioned in this thread that people have been shaved down there, according to the best of my googling, the NHS would use something like this:

http://www.spservices.co.uk/item/Brand_SurgicalPrepRazor-DoubleEdged-Single_141_0_1737_1.html

to shave that area. So, I don't think it's that absurd an idea to use the DE down there.

However, probably best to just use scissors or clippers. There was a video from Gillette

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TiJNewpCnY&list=PLB879E64BF76BADC1&feature=c4-overview-vl

that shows how to shave down there...

Good luck!

Just think if I shave my pubes I could get a Merkin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin
then the possibilities would be endless.
I wonder if there's a Merkin forum out there.

eneville said:
according to the best of my googling, the NHS would use something like this:

http://www.spservices.co.uk/item/Brand_SurgicalPrepRazor-DoubleEdged-Single_141_0_1737_1.html

to shave that area. So, I don't think it's that absurd an idea to use the DE down there.

I've worked as an emergency responder for London Ambulance and can confirm that is the exact razor issued to both hospital staff and ambulance crews when hair needs to be removed from bodily parts!
In theatre they'll use a canned foam on the balls, out on the road (and in the direst circumstances i.e. very hairy bloke having a heart attack) we'd shave patches off the chest dry. I only used them 3 times and never nicked anyone. Check that skill! ;-)
(or luck!)

Back
Top Bottom