Show off your everyday briefcase/manbag

Mine is nothing fancy, it's a $25 canvas/pleather bag.
I've used it almost every day for the past year and it's still holding up great so I guess I'm getting my money's worth.

T2L.xFXBXXXXXXXXXX_!!111606838.jpg

Maxpedition VersiPack, not a cheap EDC, but in my opinion one of the best.

I use this to carry, ipad, Sony SLT with a 200 lens, GoPro and a few bits to go with it, three bunches of keys, wallet, change , notepad, diary pens, knife, glasses, sunglasses and a few bits and pieces.

I have had it for two years and it's as good as new. I've replaced the zip pulls, only because I wanted to. It was great when we went to California as a carry on bag too.

[attachment=13094]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424247301.214428.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424247301.214428.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 101
I'm guessing that the term " manbag " has many and varied definitions. And if anyone seriously imagines that a photo of my wrinkled, stained and unsightly old gas mask type satchel could add to the visual appeal of TSR they're lacking imagination.

Gosh, must get out more and work on that metrosexual image I lack.

JohnnyO. :angel:[/b]

JohnnyO said:
I'm guessing that the term " manbag " has many and varied definitions. And if anyone seriously imagines that a photo of my wrinkled, stained and unsightly old....

I thought that comment was going to turn ugly real quick!

I will keep an eye on this thread to see what wonderful turn of phrase our Vinny comes out with ;)

No point taking a pick of mine. It's just a bog standard Targus laptop bag.

Got my eye on a Saddleback briefcase, but the import charges will be as much as the briefcase.

I was going to take a pic of mine... until I read JohnnyO's comment.
Mine is a vintage surplus canvas gas mask bag. Finnish army aparantly.
It does all I want it to, it was a bargain and it doesn't shout out 'look.... I'm wearing a manbag'.

[attachment=13109]
I love my shave box. Looks great in the bathroom. Visited the shop and got both items for a great price.

Darkbulb said:
rangers62 said:
Got this from Scaramanga at St. Andrews.

Also picked up this indian shave box, or one similar.

That shave box is beautiful

Thanks I will take a photo of mine later and post it on another thread and you can get a proper look. Mine has small drawers etc. Conversation piece really.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 82
joe mcclaine said:
Manbags?

Fuck's sake.

I use my pockets, you know, those holes in the side of your husbands' trousers.

I hope your purses have enough pouches for your lipstick and tampons.

I just can't get my laptop into my pockets and carrying it in my hands got really tiresome ;)

joe mcclaine said:
Manbags?

Fuck's sake.

I use my pockets, you know, those holes in the side of your husbands' trousers.

I hope your purses have enough pouches for your lipstick and tampons.

Good luck carrying snap tin, mug and other associated gubbins in your pockets! Think of it as the new version of a rucksack or summat.

Supermarket bags do the job in an emergency but carrying all your stuff to work in 'em makes you look like either a tramp or Benny Hill.

Manbags all the way!

Back
Top Bottom