Show off your everyday briefcase/manbag

dodgy said:
One tip was to NOT mention the War, which I'm guessing is the US Civil War of the 1860s. What is up with that I wonder.

Haha, thanks for the heads up ;)

Oh and whenever I see "Don't mention the war" my mind always goes to Basil Fawlty :D

Darkbulb said:
dodgy said:
One tip was to NOT mention the War, which I'm guessing is the US Civil War of the 1860s. What is up with that I wonder.

Oh yeah,

we don't go in for all that 'I humbly request the gentleman reconsiders his most ungentlyman comments about my most gentlemanly comment about his most unenlightened comment about being a blah blah blah'

All opinions are valid.

Which is why I love Boab's forum.

Greg.

BigBoar said:
Darkbulb said:
dodgy said:

Oh yeah,

we don't go in for all that 'I humbly request the gentleman reconsiders his most ungentlyman comments about my most gentlemanly comment about his most unenlightened comment about being a blah blah blah'

All opinions are valid.

Which is why I love Boab's forum.

Greg.
Where's the "Like" button?

joe mcclaine said:
TWO canisters?

Blimey, you lot don't know you're born.

I'd piss my sides watching some loon cross threading theirs.

No threads, quick release buttons! So much easier than the S10. Unproven though....

rps20150219_211019_912.jpg

For my birthday I got an Osprey FlapJack Courier bag in Chilli Red which is sort of a brick red really. Head and shoulders better than the last one.
Holds more, better laid out, comfier to carry and has both a padded Laptop pocket and a padded tablet/paperwork pocket. Spiffing!

I picked up a 'Rio' messenger bag from John Lewis over the weekend. The leather has a slightly distressed look, rather than fancier calf leather, but it appears well made and hopefully will age gracefully. Has two large divided pockets inside (big enough to hold a laptop should you so wish), a couple organiser pockets, one zipped pocket under the front flap and one held closed by a magnet in back.

FrankieG said:
I picked up a 'Rio' messenger bag from John Lewis over the weekend. The leather has a slightly distressed look, rather than fancier calf leather, but it appears well made and hopefully will age gracefully. Has two large divided pockets inside (big enough to hold a laptop should you so wish), a couple organiser pockets, one zipped pocket under the front flap and one held closed by a magnet in back.

I like the look of that one

Back
Top Bottom