SOTD: Saturday 11 February - Friday 17 February 2023

First time with the Clubman Shave Cream, slick as shit, with not much lather. #2 shave on the Feather blade. Nice shave, just a little more uncomfortable than the first, I'll see in the morning how the blade treats me in the morning.

Rating: 4.5 / 5

Razor: Fatip (Italian) LO STORTO Slant Open Comb
Blade: Feather New Hi Stainless
Pre-Shave: Old School Cool #4 Pre-shave oil
Lather: Pinaud Clubman Shave Cream
Aftershave: Clubman Aftershave
Additional Care:
Hot towel
Hot Towel #2
Dr Squatch Wood Barrel and Bourbon
20230215_210326 (1).jpg

Thu 16
Soap & Aftershave RazoRock Mudder Focker
Brush Yaqi 24mm Robin Clear Handle
Razor RazoRock GC.84-P
Blade Gillette Nacet Stainless 1st
This soap smells uniquely good and the lather is always the best quality...
It's been a while since using a DE, and today's razor and blade combination choice was perfect! Silky smooth and very efficient in 3 passes for a complete bbs result...
20230216_122223.jpg

SOTD: 16th February 2023.

8.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Asda Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Pears with Lemon Flower Extracts Transparent Bar Soap.
Brush: Fine 24mm Synthetic.
Face Lather.
Lather: La Toja Shave Stick.
Blade: Ninja Stainless. (D2)
Razor: Merkur 39C Slant.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, Cold Water Face Rinse./Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse. / Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel. /La Toja ASL. / Aloe vera Gel.

Greetings,

Early morning shave.

Another wonderful shave to finish my shaving week off on a high.

It's been a while since i last used the La Toja duo I really like the fresh clean fragrance. To my nose it reminds me of the Dove bar soap with a masculine edge both the Shave stick & ASL leave a wonderful post shave feel.

The Ninja Stainless blades have performed wonderfully over the last two weeks paired up with my slant bar razors with no dulling or dragging issues.

A very comfortable 2 pass + pick ups shave with no errors to report. Finishing to the shave off with a few small dollops of Aloe Vera Gel.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine. ;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen. :cool:

Last night's frolicking by the sink and thematically entitled, 'All hail Brian'

20230215_203022.jpg

Hail the razor - Ikon B1
Hail the blade - Feather
Hail the brush - Wee Whiskey Barrel
Hail the Brian - Signature Soaps Wicstun
Hailmen - Pure moisturiser

'Mitchell's production line'

'Signature Soaps production line'

There appears to be an awful lot of MWF being used of recent so I thought I would come out in support of our Brian. And the very appropriate Wicstun since that is where I am at the moment, Wicstun (to be Roman about it all).

A different place, but at least there is a B1 to reach for. A God in my razordom. I don't know what it is about these stubble shifting implements but I only ever get a superbly close finish and last night delivered exactly that. The Signature gave the usual high standard of lather. The Whiskey Barrel the usual high standard of lathering said lather. The Ikon the usual high standard of trying to rip your face off.....but failing miserably and instead just gave me every reason to look in the mirror and say 'My goodness you are one ugly mother, but a nicely shaven one'

For being such an attentive and super audience you can have some Midori to end on. Go on, you do want to love her music, but don't get much further than the 'want' bit

SOTD 16-Feb
Screenshot_20230215_181736_Lightroom-01.jpeg
Brush: C&H 'Mammoth'
Soap: MWF
Razor: Schick Injector
Blade: B-20

A surprisingly pleasant shave today, I've not had much success with injectors in general (Injectomatic is an exception) but today's was a fairly smooth finish even with just my standard two pass. Usually I need three to get closer to acceptable, things obviously just clicked for me this morning.

Hope everyone has a grand day!

Cheers

Marc

Thur 16th February

Alpha Classic G4 28mm
Vitos Super Red
Feather F 11
Feather F 11 geo [ 3 ]
Tuff Green A/S Lotion

After using an early Cart I just had to use more modern one. Though I got an OK finish, I found it to be rather a chore and took too long compared with the Vintage one [ Schick Super 11 ].

IMG_0373.jpeg

Last night's frolicking by the sink and thematically entitled, 'All hail Brian'

View attachment 100712

Hail the razor - Ikon B1
Hail the blade - Feather
Hail the brush - Wee Whiskey Barrel
Hail the Brian - Signature Soaps Wicstun
Hailmen - Pure moisturiser

'Mitchell's production line'

'Signature Soaps production line'

There appears to be an awful lot of MWF being used of recent so I thought I would come out in support of our Brian. And the very appropriate Wicstun since that is where I am at the moment, Wicstun (to be Roman about it all).

A different place, but at least there is a B1 to reach for. A God in my razordom. I don't know what it is about these stubble shifting implements but I only ever get a superbly close finish and last night delivered exactly that. The Signature gave the usual high standard of lather. The Whiskey Barrel the usual high standard of lathering said lather. The Ikon the usual high standard of trying to rip your face off.....but failing miserably and instead just gave me every reason to look in the mirror and say 'My goodness you are one ugly mother, but a nicely shaven one'

For being such an attentive and super audience you can have some Midori to end on. Go on, you do want to love her music, but don't get much further than the 'want' bit

Love it Chris.

Thursday February 16, 2023
Razor: Occam's Enhanced Nano
Blade: Feather Pro
Brush: Semogue Galahad/Boar
Soap: A&E NYC (1508.5 Project)
AS 1: Witch Hazel
AS 2: A&E NYC Splash
Fragrance:
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,564
igiuyk2.jpg

Back