SOTD wc Saturday 10th - Friday 16th August 2013

Dr Dulcamara said:
Oh men, the perfect alu razor, paired with the perfect alu brush. I fear the moment when Martini show us the pic of the couple. Oh my God! Darn it! What have we done to deserve this? I'm the guilty, I am, for enabling him with my pics!

You got that enabling part right......that's a fact. Till I saw that brush of yours I had no idea I wanted one! Nice job......sheesh.

The thing about you being a snake oil salesman is true enough, but you are a lovable one. What makes things fun is that you buy more shaving crap than just about any of us do. Yeah, you enjoy your own items that you are pushing, that's for sure. Gotta like a guy who believes his own pitch.

Good Doctor, I am so sorry for enabling you in a small way. Yes, you would love this F type aluminum beauty!!! You could polish it for hours if you wanted to. Maybe I would send it on a short tour to a few countries, with you on the list. You could post pics of the razor and your brush, displayed together in a provocative and saucy way. Ooh La La, as we say in Barcelona.

Martin

Took the wife out for her birthday so early evening shave

Prep : Clinique face soap and scruff
Razor : Ikon Deluxe
Blade : Trig
Brush : Simpson Chubby 2
Cream : Palmolive
Splash : Clinique Happy

Really excellent shave tonight. Much better go with the Chubby 2 as well. Plenty of lather for the 3 passes tonight - just needed a bit more water a LOT more product. Finally getting there with the brush

Prep: Cold Water Splash
Razor: English Rhodium NEW LC with UFO Kaiser Short
Blade: Rapira Super Stainless (1)
Brush: SOC Boar
Soap: D R Harris Windsor
Aftershave: Floid Vigoroso

Great shave, no problems at all cutting through a weeks worth of beard.

Back
Top Bottom