SPL

Well today we travel to Celtic.Celtic have been playing below par lately and we have finally won 2 games in a row but our away form is atrocious i think we have only scored 1 goal away from home.
I think this will be a close game mind you this time last year we did get humped 9-0 from Celtic down in the tattiedome.

Boab said:
payback time I hope Scotty

Me too Boab but i am fearing a Celtic backlash as the performances they have been putting in of late are pretty poor mind you the defence they have is a very weak link just now.

Celtic haven't been getting the results of late, so they are bound to administer a right royal celtic park humping to someone sooner or later. Up steps Aberdeen right on cue!

It's not on TV so here's a link if your feeling masochistic Scotty!

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/87790/1/watch-celtic-fc-vs-aberdeen-fc.html

Mon the Hoops!!

Smell The Glove said:
Celtic haven't been getting the results of late, so they are bound to administer a right royal celtic park humping to someone sooner or later. Up steps Aberdeen right on cue!

It's not on TV so here's a link if your feeling masochistic Scotty!

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/87790/1/watch-celtic-fc-vs-aberdeen-fc.html

Mon the Hoops!!
Never seen it Stevie bit hey ho better than the 9-0 thrashing you gave us last season,
Rangers up at Pittodrie next week so we will see what happens next week.

Ryan Jack scored a great goal, but the ref then booked him for his audacity! Positive signs for both teams though.

The internet stream was a bit rubbish and only marginally better than listening on the radio.

I may yet appear foolish, but I'm getting together with friends in an attempt at organising a championship winning party, trouble is we're finding it really difficult to acquire a venue for the party. Mind you Christmas is a busy time of year! :icon_wink:

rangers62 said:
I may yet appear foolish, but I'm getting together with friends in an attempt at organising a championship winning party, trouble is we're finding it really difficult to acquire a venue for the party. Mind you Christmas is a busy time of year! :icon_wink:

Aye Russ another good away win for you boys yesterday still offshore so couldn't listen to it on the radio.Why Pa Broon went 4-5-1 at home as well is a bit baffling but saying that if he went 4-4-2 i think the scoreline would have been a lot more in your favour.

Tick Tock Tick Tock for Neil Lennon now and Motherwell still doing a great job.
Hopefully after playing you boys yesterday and Celtic last week we can start picking up some wins as not many teams face the OF back to back.

scottymac said:
rangers62 said:

Aye Russ another good away win for you boys yesterday still offshore so couldn't listen to it on the radio.Why Pa Broon went 4-5-1 at home as well is a bit baffling but saying that if he went 4-4-2 i think the scoreline would have been a lot more in your favour.

Hopefully after playing you boys yesterday and Celtic last week we can start picking up some wins as not many teams face the OF back to back.

Hi Scotty, Dons played well in the first half, second they were a bit over ran. What I don't understand is that they would be in second or third place if they approached every game like they do against the Old Firm.

rangers62 said:
scottymac said:
rangers62 said:

Hi Scotty, Dons played well in the first half, second they were a bit over ran. What I don't understand is that they would be in second or third place if they approached every game like they do against the Old Firm.
And there lies the problem Russ why they seem to up the game for the Old Firm then going back to being shite i can never understand.The problem we have just now is not having a creative winger which we had with Aluko also the strikers don't seem to be putting the ball in the net either.

Celtic are finding their form again after hammering ST Mirren 5-0.
Thanks to Hearts beating Inverness today we could have been bottom of the league today but scored a late equiliser against Dunfermline.

Celtic have now cut the lead to Rangers by 4 points but Rangers play Kilmarnock tomorrow.

Hearts v St Johnstone,
Kilmarnock v Aberdeen,
Rangers v Dunfermline,
St Mirren v Inverness CT,

Well after yesterday nights game being abandoned due to floodlight failure between Motherwell and Hibs another busy day in the SPL.

Hearts v St Johnstone.Tough game here for the home team think it will be a draw here.
Killie v Aberdeen,not expecting us to do much at Kilmarnock our record here is pretty shit and we could end up bottom of the table tonight if Inverness beat ST Mirren.:icon_sad::icon_sad:

Rangers v Dunfermline.Rangers should have enough to see off Dunfermline which would see their lead increase to 7 points.

St Mirren v Inverness . This will be another hard fought game Inverness will be hoping for the win and see us lose which as i said earlier will see us bottom of the table.

Sundays Game
Dundee Utd v Celtic . Tough game here for Celtic a loss here and a win for Rangers today will see Rangers lead increase to 7 points no doubt Celtic will be be going all out for a win as they seem to be getting a run of wins going just now.

Well thats us bottom of the league think it will be a struggle to get off bottom.
Craig Browns managerial record since he was appointed manager with Aberdeen 6 wins out of 33 games pretty shocking stuff.

Back
Top Bottom