Closed Straight razor waiting list and status (learn to straight shave - need new guys!)...

Can I go on the list please, Mikael? I'm a keen DE shaver but would like to try something a bit different for my weekend shaves. I get a lovely DE shave, so want to see how a straight compares. I'd be interested as well if there is anything I can do to practise stropping a razor as it seems tricky....would practising stropping a knife help for example? Cheers for organising this. Great idea!

Hi Gents,

Right, I still have not really had a great play with this, but I think its given me enough of a try to say that I will be using a straight more often as its a real art!!

I plan to play this week with it, and I will get it out in the post on Monday - if the next in line wants to get in touch?

Cheers
Si

Just an update - having tried to post the razor from work last friday, it sat on the reception desk for 3 days due to receptionist going home ill! (I only got in the office today!) I can now confirm the razor is on its way to Bigfatbloke (post last night) and should arrive today/2mrw!

Enjoy...

Ok, so Greg has it now and I think he should keep it for while, to get a proper feeling for it and next's Greg (jeepie). If I got the order wrong and someone else is before greg pls lmk!

Cheers guys, it's been a bumby ride, the last 6 months or so, but it's def starting to look brighter now and I'll slowely get back at it :D

Can I be added to the list please, I have just ordered a strop so no rush, glad things are getting better for you Mikael, thanks for setting this up.

No idea what the list looks like atm! I'm guessing its with jeepie?

Back
Top Bottom