Supply provision revised SE razor

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've not had any trouble at all using my undebugged V1 Kickstarter model. The only thing I'd like is for the screw and spring to be captive in each baseplate, which I doubt is either easy or possible to achieve. Failing that, it would be nice to have a screw and spring per baseplate when you get the trio.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've not had any trouble at all using my undebugged V1 Kickstarter model. The only thing I'd like is for the screw and spring to be captive in each baseplate, which I doubt is either easy or possible to achieve. Failing that, it would be nice to have a screw and spring per baseplate when you get the trio.
A very good idea, so easy to drop the spring / screw down the sink plug hole or into the loo!

Last edited:
A very good idea, so easy to drop the spring / screw down the sink plug hole or into the loo!
Why are you changing your razor head over the loo?! Just close the plug hole when changing heads and do it over the sink, if you know it is a little fiddly take the necessary steps to make sure the spring won't disappear where you can't find it... (not talking directly to you here BM, other than the loo bit, just a general observation ;))

Would agree that it would be nice to send a spare though, just in case.

Why are you changing your razor head over the loo?! Just close the plug hole when changing heads and do it over the sink, if you know it is a little fiddly take the necessary steps to make sure the spring won't disappear where you can't find it... (not talking directly to you here BM, other than the loo bit, just a general observation ;))

Would agree that it would be nice to send a spare though, just in case.
Well yes you talk sense but you know what it's like on an early morning shave, half asleep and not quite with it. My loo is right next to my sink , I would not change heads ect over the loo but even with the plug in the sink the screw could hit the edge of the sink and bounce into the loo! Not an impossible thing to happen, to stay on the safe side I think I will change heads ect in my bedroom on the bed and then go into the bathroom, I know it's a long shot but it could happen. :)

Well yes you talk sense but you know what it's like on an early morning shave, half asleep and not quite with it. My loo is right next to my sink , I would not change heads ect over the loo but even with the plug in the sink the screw could hit the edge of the sink and bounce into the loo! Not an impossible thing to happen, to stay on the safe side I think I will change heads ect in my bedroom on the bed and then go into the bathroom, I know it's a long shot but it could happen. :)
That's fair enough... I'll be changing mine over the sink, but with water in so that any drops remain in the sink. Fun and games :D

Back
Top Bottom