Thank you God bless

That this forum is open minded enough and sufficiently laid back to allow members to publicise other shaving forums on our threads. So those of us who wish to keep in touch with Nishy and others can do so ?

JohnnyO. o/

Nishy,
I respect your decision but you'll be sorely missed, is there really no other recourse?

Watch your step on TSN, I had an intervention by one of their mods over an innocent attempt at humour in a welcome message which wouldn't have caused a ripple here. Don't think the post was ever restored but I hardly ever go there now.

Regards,
Chris

Haven't been on the forum for a long time, just look in occasionally. I'm saddened at the recent events and sorry to see some of the long time members go.
These forums need to be moderated, and sometimes, especially when you have been a member for
a few years, things happen that you can be unhappy with. However, it is always wise to consider the point of the forum, which is foremost to inform, instruct and discuss all things shaving. Everything else is just bum fluff.
Sometimes, your time is up, you have served your time, and it's time to move on, as the founders of this forum themselves did in the past.
It is probably best now, for existing members, to put the past behind and move on.
Wish the leavers all the best and get back to what you know best... shaving talk.
Well, that's my tuppence worth!

Back
Top Bottom