Thank you God bless

I jus resurected an old thread named "hello and welcome"
Please read

Colin

Thanks for that.

Very good, in good spirit, lots on banter.... so what went wrong?

Honneymonster seems like a different person on that thread.... I'm quite new here so the only posts I've seen of him are very different. :(

Reactions: Len
Thanks for that.

Very good, in good spirit, lots on banter.... so what went wrong?

Honneymonster seems like a different person on that thread.... I'm quite new here so the only posts I've seen of him are very different. :(
We were a tight bunch they were good times, the mods only had a few of us to deal with, you are member 7206 thats a lot of voices alot of bst items alot of good and bad banter, and doing all this and holding down a full time job. Its gotta be like working a 24hour shift over the last 7? Years.

Personaly i think this thread needs to be lockedaand anyone wishing to
Jump ship
Should do without trying to be a marter.
Nishy and ukrob may only be the 1st but so be it.
Night gents night mods. Ill be back as always once shite has calmed down. I hate confrontations,there so childish.

Jus for info nishy was last on 30mins ago checking posts but rob on the other hand hasnt been on since his final post.

Its nice to respond back to those offering gratitude, hence returning to this thread. Marter? Of a shaving forum, no thanks. I have bigger goals in life. So a final thank you. Apologies if I haven't responded to PM's. Shave on!
I'll get this in quick before this thread gets shut down, Nishy.

Many thanks for your time and effort that has been put into several group buys and advice you've given me either directly or indirectly in posts you've made.

I've enjoyed your input into this forum and fear it will be a quieter place without you. Cheers

All that needs to happen is to have this conversation for a while and see where that goes. Ideally more info will come out in a positive way in order to fix what's wrong on both sides of the Mod/Member aisle.

Good point.

We've been trying to have an open and honest discussion, personally I've enjoyed reading the varied opinions... until they vanish. Unfortunately, I think at least one person has confused moderation with censorship... and that's where the crux of the whole issue lies.

Back
Top Bottom