Thank you God bless

Thanks again gents, last thing I want to do is derail TSR, learnt a lot and had great experiences.

I have been working with others to create a new UK based shaving forum which we hope to have up and running shortly. If you would like to support us (not monetary) please email me (Avnishsood0 (at) gmail <dot> com) and I can provide further details as they occur. Not as a replacement to TSR but just another platform to enjoy.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's to discuss? Leave this thread for tributes to Nishy, get back to talking about shaving, take your grievances to Admin. It's that simple!

Membership have decided they want to have a debate on the topic. I think it's an important debate, could help shape a better future for the forum if ALL concerned parties are willing to take on-board the varied opinions of others and factor some lee-way into their thinking.

What! Man this is crazy, everyone leaving! I have not read the whole thread but will do later. First I would just like to say as I said in Rob's good bye thread, it's the people who post good information, give sound advise and project their good wit and fun attitude who contribute the most substantial quality to this forum, without them what kind of community do you have left? Directed towards the moderators.

Nishy, the information and the respect you show to others have all contributed in making this a good forum, I for one hope you don't leave. With 8,733 posts and 3,393 thumbs up of writing this, for me illustrates what the forum will be losing. I wish you all the best mate and will be sad to see you go.

Thanks again gents, last thing I want to do is derail TSR, learnt a lot and had great experiences.

I have been working with others to create a new UK based shaving forum which we hope to have up and running shortly. If you would like to support us (not monetary) please email me (Avnishsood0 (at) gmail <dot> com) and I can provide further details as they occur. Not as a replacement to TSR but just another platform to enjoy.

Thank you.
Hi Nishy

You are probably not getting through your PMs at the moment so just to let you know I've edited your email address to stop those nasty little spambots picking it up.

WTF
I go away for one week, come back and all hell has been let loose.
To lose two well respect members in the space of 7 days is a bit worrying.
Avnish,
I cant tell you how much you will be missed. Who is going to help me empty my wallet now, not to mention the newly acquired Shavemac babies in my cupboard that need new brothers and sisters!!!!
I will take this opportunity to wish you and your soon to be wife a healthy, happy marriage and all the best for the future.
If you can find it in yourself to put all this behind you PLEASE DO NOT GO!!
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom