Thank you God bless

Think I have just one thing to say and I'll rest.
It understandable that there needs to be the adherence to rules to make an endeavor function smoothly. But there also has to be a technical knowledge base of the subject present for the group to travel towards its stated goal.
If the hemorrhaging of the wisest amount us continued , the knowledge base that has drawn us to travel together towards that end will no longer be there to hold us together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the knowledge base of the forum is organic and continues to grow, members leaving and new members joining ensure that there is room for fresh input and theories to be expounded. as i have said before on this forum, a cadre of long serving dogmatic members can harm the development of new ideas.

Sorry to hear of this ruckus. Being a relatively new member, I don't know how the forum has changed since its inception, but I have truly enjoyed my presence here for this last year or so. In large part thanks to your good spirit, contributions and ever-willing assistance, @Nishy . So thank you, my friend.

As for the brush, it was given to you by a group of individuals as a token of appreciation. It's yours, and we hope you'll keep it. And I hope to see you around here or there. Might just pop you an email, too.

Best of luck with the upcoming ceremony and festivities!

I miss the good old days when if folks got annoyed, they just left for a few months or years, and then came back. This soapbox thread melodrama is really quite over the top.

Just because Britain left the EU, no need to stage your own Brexit's.

Edit: and I should add that I've also been a victim of heavy handed moderation that was totally uncalled for on at least one occasion.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys, I have spoken to a couple of mods who agree with my viewpoint. Also have screenshots to validate comments/issues. If you require these Hunnymonster I can certainly provide the info. Although you may have already been given these.

Anyhow for those who wanted to know where I will be conducting further group buys/participation. I will be on Damn Fine Shave (DFS) and The Shave Nook (TSN) having been recommended these by several other members who have had the same issue.

Thanks for the comments guys, I have spoken to a couple of mods who agree with my viewpoint. Also have screenshots to validate comments/issues. If you require these Hunnymonster I can certainly provide the info. Although you may have already been given these.

Anyhow for those who wanted to know where I will be conducting further group buys/participation. I will be on Damn Fine Shave (DFS) and The Shave Nook (TSN) having been recommended these by several other members who have had the same issue.
See You Around Somewhere Nishy..Enjoyed the Banter..:D:D

Billy

Damn Fine Shaves, new to me. Is it a US or UK forum, not that Im fussed, just curious.

Back
Top Bottom