Thank you God bless

You don't need to break any rules.

''You agree that The Shaving Room have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit''.

Yep, I had read this... obviously just naive of me to think that common sense and a bit of respect factor into the way the place works. There should be a good reason why posts were deleted (in line with the rules) but vagueness in both the rules and moderation appear to won over.

Pinch of salt me arse.

Last edited:
Jeez!!!!! What happened here ???
Nishy leaving!!!!
UKRob gone!!!
agreed no one is indispensable, but these are lovely helpful members of our platoon, our squad, our TSR.

My humble request to the moderators
PLEASE
Can all involved sit down and resolve this in a more constructive manner,
maybe they messed up, maybe you did, its fine, everybody makes errors,
Take the higher ground,
forgive and forget.
do whatever is needed but let it not come to this

It will be a loss to the forum to see members of this calibre leave
here is hoping to having our two fine gentlemen back with us
-Raj K

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A great shame and a loss to the TSR if you do decide to leave, you offered so much to it and a tragedy if the issues are unresolved.
Re. "Your" brush, I echo the sentiments of many, that the members donation were given gladly as a mark of your unified popularity and respect here and as such it's yours to keep. Best wishes fella
As I've said to Nishy already, this sums up my thoughts in a nutshell. I hope you do find it in yourself to stay Avnish, you would be truly missed.

Please send them - can't promise that I'll look tonight (without getting too much into it - I have an estate in probate to deal with)
I have a saloon on canvey :)

Laters Nishy, you have been a bundle of fun over the last number of years :p
Mods there dropping like flys :eek: we started a forum with fredom of speech, and people are getting cheesed off with dictatorship.
WE need to start looking at the site we started, that appears over the years to have gone from strength to strength,but, now are going down like a lead balloon.
Come on gents

Back
Top Bottom