Thayers Witch Hazel...

Think the DHL shipping was half price at the time or sumfink. Worked out a lot cheaper than buying from Amazon UK is all I can remember.

Just logged onto iHerb and the order was -

Thayers x 2 @ $8.60
Plus $8 DHL shipping
Minus $5 First Order Discount
= $20.20

DHL shipping has gone up to $14 since then but they have other cheaper options.

This is the stuff I use. Smaller bottle, but more potent. 6-pack from the US works out to about 5 quid each delivered to me.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001E0OW2M

But the 12oz bottles from www.iherb.com work out cheaper in the long run.
That is a different product to normal witch hazel - it contains about 10% alcohol which is why it's classed as an after shave. Thayers also differentiate between astringents and toners although I have never been able to see what the difference is.

That is a different product to normal witch hazel - it contains about 10% alcohol which is why it's classed as an after shave. Thayers also differentiate between astringents and toners although I have never been able to see what the difference is.
That's right. I hadn't noticed. I'm down to my last bottle anyway so another purchase may be in order...
Astringent = alcohol
Toner = no alcohol

You can get them from EBay from UK sellers easy enough, for just over £11 a bottle.

I'm off to New York at Easter, and visiting Pasteurs while I'm there, and will be stocking up hugely on Thayers :D.......amongst other things as well :eek:

Back
Top Bottom