Closed The Dodgy Schick pass around

evening

big thanks to Martin for donating, Daz for organising and Carl for forwarding me the razor, it arrived today :)

first impressions, it has a lot more blade showing that the other injectors i have used, in terms of size and handle shape its very easy to use

I had first shave with it tonight a bit of irritation on jaw line,, bit of scrub on the neck but all in all a decent first shave

anyone wanting to try an injector or anyone wanting to try a different kind of injector get your name on the list

Ok, I've been away all week and arrived home yesterday. Razor arrived safely, thanks for the shave stick Jimbofett. You'd watched youtube to learn how to load the blade a couple of weeks ago and I also remember someone posting that they'd damaged a blade when loading so I carefully watched the the blade slide in and it didn't touch the two pips that hold the blade at either end. I used one of the PAL blades, it was seated equally left to right and tight against the two front pips.

It felt like each hair was being pulled out individually. I presume it's not meant to be like that! Am I being a big girls blouse or have I done someone wrong?

cheers, Paul

PAL blade was blunt. I put a Schick blade in and happy days. I wouldn't want a milder razor as it took a good three passes and a fair amount of touching-up. DFS result but need a lot more practice on my neck and chin.

How aggressive is this one compared to other injectors?

Had a go with this, i liked it, tried the Personna blades from Connaught and had a lovely shave. I'll put a new one in before I pass it on.
Can the next person who wants a go please sing out.

Graham.

Hiya,

Looks like no waiting for this ride!!! Anyone interested in trying the injector shave.....now is the time!!! This model gets good reviews and it might surprise you as a nice pace changer. Certainly more fun than using those other SE contraptions....aaak.

So Graham was saying this razor is...he's been spending too much time thinking about it and it needs to go. This reminds me of the tragic story of wetdog and the slant. Let's pitch in to have a happy ending here!!!! Sign up, you bums.

As of now the list is:

Taypsie......done
YOUR NAME HERE

Exapno said:
If I might be so bold, I'd appreciate a second go with this razor. Things were all a bit rushed the first time around and I only got a couple of tries before moving it on.

Sounds good. I remember being sorry you didn't have it longer to test drive last time.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom