Closed The Dodgy Schick pass around

Yes, it's still doing the rounds and is currently in my possession. If you PM your address to me I'll send it over to you once Martino has given the nod. Do you have any injector blades? I ask because there were only two with it when it reached me and I've used on of them. If not, I'll include the Personna blades I have.

thats done mart, will give it 5 shaves then send on.

anyway, what a great little razor, used one of the personnas that exapno so kindly put in and did a 3 pass shave, a very easy and decent shave
the best way to describe it is like a fixed head single blade disposable like but better than a bic

i cant comment on how good or bad the blade is as I have not compared it to the chinese blades which gets reviews. but it was fine for me DFS

is it worth trying the vintage pal blades that also came with it?

I have now bought one of these from Holland an L series so wont need the pass around, cheers guys I went for the buy decision after reading Al's feedback above :) job done! Thanks for the chance anyways

Exapno said:
. Do you have any injector blades? I ask because there were only two with it when it reached me and I've used on of them. If not, I'll include the Personna blades I have.

That link you previously posted for the Japanese blades looks interesting. I would bet they're probably good ones. Shipping a few packs to the US sounds cheap enough.

Hiya,

So Al tells me he's ready to set the injector free. Amazingly enough, there is no waiting in the ride line needed right now! Just itching to start a new list.

Not a bad little change of pace.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom