the se club

WELCOME guys love these razor's my self i bet a few sly de shavers in the club are hiding there se in there drawers come on guy get in here lol:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

I've got a couple of Ever-Ready and Gem 1912s, as well as a Streamline and Pal Injector. Never given any of them more than the odd shave though, there always seems something else to try.

My collection of Ever Readys and GEMs must have reached about 20 razors so far... However, only used one - had three shaves from it -first two were excellent - the third tore my face to pieces - no idea what went wrong there -but not going to give up that easily :D

Hmm, I seem to have accumulated an Ever-Ready 1912 & a Featherlite; a Gem Micromatic Clog-Pruf (and a Gold-coloured Gem Micromatic (with case), from eBay should be here in a week or so); a PAL Injectomatic Regent (and another PAL Injectomatic from eBay should be here in a week or so), and, a Schick F-series, Canadian-made, Injector.

• I might, perhaps, qualify for membership in this club.

Hax said:
My collection of Ever Readys and GEMs must have reached about 20 razors so far... However, only used one - had three shaves from it -first two were excellent - the third tore my face to pieces - no idea what went wrong there -but not going to give up that easily :D

Just a thought, did you try removing & replacing the blade making sure it was correctly aligned. Just mention it because I had one pass once which left my face a red ruin & that misalignment turned out to be the prob. I know it's happened to at least one other member on here.

JohnnyO. \:blush:

Yellow Jim said:
I've got a couple of Ever-Ready and Gem 1912s, as well as a Streamline and Pal Injector. Never given any of them more than the odd shave though, there always seems something else to try.

+1

No Streamline or PAL injector here.

Shave with an SE once, actually. Nothing extraordinary to me, way better than any DE closed comb of course. I do prefer DE open combs much more (at least at this present phase) but also do have a few SEs which I keep as you never know, I may be a convert in the future (although I don't think so).

When I'll be a full-force and highly experienced straight shaver, I'll donate my stock of 120 new GEM SE blades to the Shepperton community as an apology to them for not having adopted here yet one of their SE shavers and naturally distinguished TSR member. :p :p :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Back
Top Bottom